Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Most hated class?

Default Most hated class?

Which class do you hate to fight in PvP the most? Which do you think is the most unfair and frustrating to fight?

Just thought of this question while I was reading global chat of some people rage at each other.
    Nohrin - Stygian Herald of Xolti
    Ubogin - Cimmerian Bear Shaman
    Noxamor - Aquilonian Barbarian

If you are interested in Age of Conan Livestreams, check out my Livestream or better yet follow my Livestream at www.twitch.tv/visoth

Ranger hands down. Most **** noob class

Edited by Arishanya to remove impolite language
    Last edited by Arishanya; 29th March 2013 at 19:13.

Necros... necros are horribble. Can't stand those !
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Most hated.. hard one :SSSS

I'd go with ranger, because there are so many ROFL rangers that keeps killing you while standing next to the water ready to jump in, holy bananas, thats one super class!

Also a nice runner up for me is Conq, the aoe KB.. the one last push.. the 1,8 white hit crits... disgusting is all have to say.. its just fackin silly..

I saw i had a lot of swearing so i change it out..
    Last edited by EnReX; 29th March 2013 at 00:25.

On my PoM; Necro and Sin

Sin: they pop outta stealth and hit me with a root, bleeds, lotus ~ BAM ! Dead - some are so fast that I have no time to bubble

Necro: the DOTs and standoff range exceeds my PoM ~ that coupled with the fact that healers get focused makes it even more difficult

Pick One? NECRO
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Kogoro View Post
    Which class do you hate to fight in PvP the most? Which do you think is the most unfair and frustrating to fight?

Just thought of this question while I was reading global chat of some people rage at each other.
    This question comes down to perspective really. Like I play a HoX. And the class I find to be the most annoying to fight against is Assassin. Simply because they can simply burn you down to quickly. I fought a Sin once who I was able to evade all his attacks and burn him down to 25% health. Then he was able to land a combo on me, and he burned me from 100% to dead in 3 seconds. In my opinion any class that can do that is to strong, and unfair. A class that is very face roll atm though is Carnage Conq. Don't have any particular stories in mind when it comes to that class, but they can be obnoxious.

Soldier classes suck when they focus me. Worst is conq for me. Poison dot = retaliation. Zomg almost dead...they have two bubbles, and if it isn't brute, just do a knockback charge and one shot me for the win. QQ rant over.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast