Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Vanity Armour Thread

I am looking for some nice pirate-themed vanity. I remember seeing an eyepatch that was different from the one you get from Provisioner boxes long ago, sadly I didn't think to take a screenshot. Anyone know if the eyepatch from the item shop looks different from the Provisioner one?

Is it also possible to get the nice red bandana that dropped from the White Sands WB by any other means? I think the bandana from the Silk Road quests is uglier.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    I am looking for some nice pirate-themed vanity. I remember seeing an eyepatch that was different from the one you get from Provisioner boxes long ago, sadly I didn't think to take a screenshot. Anyone know if the eyepatch from the item shop looks different from the Provisioner one?

Is it also possible to get the nice red bandana that dropped from the White Sands WB by any other means? I think the bandana from the Silk Road quests is uglier.

Eyepatch from the item shop share same skin with Provisioner one which cover your right eye, the only different one is the [Barachan Corsair's Patch] dropped from black one executioner which cover your left eye. [Barachan Corsair's Patch] is a rare blue drop from wb and it is not included in the green Barachan Corsair Set. FYI, red bandana dropped from black one executioner has a circle ring on your right ear. And red bandana from itemshop buccaneer set / swashbuckler set has no ear ring.
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    Eyepatch from the item shop share same skin with Provisioner one which cover your right eye, the only different one is the [Barachan Corsair's Patch] dropped from black one executioner which cover your left eye. [Barachan Corsair's Patch] is a rare blue drop from wb and it is not included in the green Barachan Corsair Set. FYI, red bandana dropped from black one executioner has a circle ring on your right ear. And red bandana from itemshop buccaneer set / swashbuckler set has no ear ring.
    Thanks, helped me out there.

Done some more investigating and I see there are at least 4 different versions of the Tortage pirate armor sets from the shop, Buccaner, Marauder, Swashbucler and Pirate. It seems only the Pirate set has an eyepatch, the others have bandanas (presumably they like Henryabc says have no ear ring). Before I use money on this there are two things I'd like to know.

1. The shirts from the sets are in different colours, blue for hox/sin, black for the pom/tos, red for barb/bs/soldiers, and green for demo/necro if I didn't make a mistake. Can anyone confirm or refute that the bandanas are also different colours? I have never seen anyone use a green or black bandana in the game, but it would be very cool.

2. The sets are only visible in the shop to the classes they are intended for (only hox and sin see the Pirate set). But does anyone know if the items themselves are class restricted? It would be really cool to have a black bandana on my DT, but a disappointment if I buy it and can only use it on pom/tos.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyloins View Post
    Done some more investigating and I see there are at least 4 different versions of the Tortage pirate armor sets from the shop, Buccaner, Marauder, Swashbucler and Pirate. It seems only the Pirate set has an eyepatch, the others have bandanas (presumably they like Henryabc says have no ear ring). Before I use money on this there are two things I'd like to know.

1. The shirts from the sets are in different colours, blue for hox/sin, black for the pom/tos, red for barb/bs/soldiers, and green for demo/necro if I didn't make a mistake. Can anyone confirm or refute that the bandanas are also different colours? I have never seen anyone use a green or black bandana in the game, but it would be very cool.

2. The sets are only visible in the shop to the classes they are intended for (only hox and sin see the Pirate set). But does anyone know if the items themselves are class restricted? It would be really cool to have a black bandana on my DT, but a disappointment if I buy it and can only use it on pom/tos.
    I would suggest you to buy the steam crush your enemies pack, so you can get all four sets account wide, buying them for each character is crazy.
    For their skin, you can take a look on my blog.
    https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...-enemies-pack/
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    I would suggest you to buy the steam crush your enemies pack, so you can get all four sets account wide, buying them for each character is crazy.
    For their skin, you can take a look on my blog.
    https://henryxconan.wordpress.com/20...-enemies-pack/
    Thanks a lot again. I don't think I will buy any of it now that I see that all the bandanas are the same red though, after seeing the differently colored shirts I am very disappointed now
    Last edited by Greyloins; 3rd November 2015 at 15:26.

Found a black(ish) headband/bandana when finishing some achievement stuff in CV:

http://imgur.com/awlfCGw

Anyone know if this one is available to players, and if so how to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by hassanchop View Post
    Not available.
    Damn, that sucks. Thanks for letting me know.

I am trying to finish up the Bossonian Prowler set but I am missing this piece:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXTBbQ5WAAEgGnh.png

Sadly its cannot be crafted. Any ideas?
    Retired