Thread: Authentication Failure Error

Angry Authentication Failure Error

I just downloaded and updated my game, registered and authenticate my email. But i cant login to the game:

"Authentication Failure. Passwords are case sensitive (14)."

I tryed to change my password, i have the right client, i have all important ports open. Please give me advice, what should i do. And sorry for my bad english. I am, really angry, the game has over 20gb, it takes me ages to download it.
    Many Thanks

Account status
    Open
    Playable
    Playable
    Character Slots
    Last edited by GathVaren; 16th March 2013 at 09:23.

Arishanya posted this reply to the same problem in a post made in the technical issues

If you are typing in your correct user name and password (case sensitive) and it is still not allowing you to log in, you will need to contact Customer Support.

EDIT: Please send an email through http://help.funcom.com for assistance.

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums.

Obviously I can't close this thread but I'm sure it will happen soon enough based on the reason stated above.
    Last edited by Effiluna; 16th March 2013 at 18:40. Reason: Old support email addresses no longer valid. Must use http://help.funcom.com for email support.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    Arishanya posted this reply to the same problem in a post made in the technical issues

If you are typing in your correct user name and password (case sensitive) and it is still not allowing you to log in, you will need to contact Customer Support.

Please email account@ageofconan.com for all account specific issues and support@ageofconan.com for all other issues.

As account and support issues are a private matter, the thread will now be closed. Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums.
    Nutshell. And as he Blindman said, this topic will now be locked as this has been answered in several other places.

Thanks!

Thread closed
    Last edited by Vorbiz; 16th March 2013 at 17:08.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ