Thread: Immortal Souls

Default Immortal Souls

We are an established raiding guild with a few NA firsts under our belt (only NA guild to kill the Bat of Nergal. Woot!). We currently raid Tier 4 and tier 3 on the weekend. We do the occasional Temple of Erlik for a change of pace.

As for how we run things... we do joke around alot with each other. We're all close and like family. If you cant take a few jabs here and there then we're not the guild for you. Everything is in good fun and rarely said in hostility. I try to make sure any hostility gets squashed asap.

Raiding and loot rules:

First and foremost I want to say this. NO ONE is entitled to any raid spots. You can be a 3 year veteran to the guild and we can ask you to sit for someone who needs to get the experience (Ive sat out many times for others). We do try to get different people into raids to get them exposed if they dont usually get the opportunity.

As for loot, we use a straight DKP system for tier 4 and 3.5. Tier 3 has been recently been changed to open rolls.

One thing we absolutely cannot stand and dont tolerate is QQ over loot. That is a quick way to get on the leaderships bad side and an express pass to be removed from guild. The way we see it. Everyone will get everything they want in time. All it takes is patience. Now, legitimate concerns (skipping you on accident on the dkp etc..) will be addressed with no harm done. I think we all know the difference in voicing a concern and complaining .

Guild Leadership:

Guild Leaders: Hayday and Kojiro
    Taxiarchos Rank: Tyroneus
    Hyparchos Rank: Risong, Smashem, Essane, Oakenshield, Clearnight and Lastman

Guild Schedule: All Raids start at 6.45 PM CST

Tuesday - Main Raid (Tier 4 or 3.5)
    Wednesday - Main Raid (tier 4 or 3.5)
    Thursday - Varies (Tier 3 double craft or Alt T4 progression)
    Sunday - Tier 3 clear
    Monday - Varies

Guild Website: Immortalsouls.guildlaunch.com
    Guild Ventrillo: Immortalsouls.typefrag.com Port:9975

Default Recruiting

We currently are looking for a few more members (healers and mages) to fill some spots in our raiding team. PoM, Necro, and Demos are what we are currently looking for to rotate into the main raid. Although, anyone interested can still app regardless of the class and we will try to work with you whether on the main raid or alt raid.

Newer players to the game are more than welcome to app. We have everything you need to progress on your characters: Renown 20 guild, Tier 3 city, we have every crafting recipe in the game within the guild so craftables will never be an issue, and we have the wisdom of some great players that are always willing to help.

If interested please submit an application on our site and look for an officer in game.

Thanks for having me! So far this guild has been great to be a part of.

To get into T4 with you guys so soon after joining the guild was really something for me considering past guilds wouldn't even think about letting a new guildie join. So thanks!
    Conqueror Mairenne ~ Guardian Isabetha ~ Dark Templar Adayna
    Ranger Annalici ~ Barbarian Cailannah ~ Assassin Kaidha
    Necromancer Laylesi, Stirmatka ~ Demonologist Mavash ~ Herald of Xotli Nebithet
    Priest of Mitra Siracus ~ Tempest of Set Millah ~ Bear Shaman Yasuyin