Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online

The sad part about that is that TSW isn't a bad game. It's just that I wish Funcom didn't have to screw over AoC in order to produce it.
    Drunkskunk (Sin) - Petridish (ToS) - Gwarnath (BS) - Tomatohawk (DT)

i agree, it's a decent game and i play it several hours per week. Gets kinda boring once you finish all the story missions though, then you just farm nightmare dungeons and raid lairs 24/7 or enter into the Illuminati infested fusang projects and get zerged.

something like fusang would have been cool for AoC. have capture points and guilds that control them get some minor buffs, extra xp or renown gains or something. not talking about that half-assed bori system that they tried to pass off as pvp content either.
    Last edited by bladester22; 16th July 2013 at 15:37.

i played tsw for its story, once i finished all the missions i sold the game for like $10.

it was a cool game, but had no replay value for me. I didn't care for the PvP and i had no interest in farming nightmare dungeons.

that community is pretty elitist too. like holy sh#t. if you make it to endgame, good luck.

If TSW had AoC's animations and fatalities, or AoC had TSW's three mission types and level-less/repeatable content... ah, well.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    If TSW had AoC's animations and fatalities, or AoC had TSW's three mission types and level-less/repeatable content... ah, well.
    i know right lol.

Been playing the beta.

Honestly, ESO is probably the closest you're going to get to AoC in terms of combat; with the blocking, sprinting, aiming, and double tapping. The fighting is a bit clunky though.

Graphics are just as good, if not better than AoC.

Only up to level 8 out of 50... but it could be a decent game (for me) to replace AoC when it launches.Of course, I'll continue to log onto AoC to do tortage pvp on Rage and unchained mini's *if* they're implemented correctly.
    Last edited by Picklejuice1; 23rd November 2013 at 01:38.

This game would be great IF it had collision detection in PVP. Without collision detection, it will fail.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Same combatsystem as the singleplayer games. Will be fun to hear from kids who tries to defend thier game when it's obvious it's even more simple than WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by CueQue View Post
    Same combatsystem as the singleplayer games. Will be fun to hear from kids who tries to defend thier game when it's obvious it's even more simple than WoW.
    Never played wow but didn't think it had dodges, active blocking, projectile magic you could actually dodge, or the combination of sprinting and jumping.

I'm not sure how it will turn out in pvp but I feel this is a game where a good player could dominate an average one.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    This game would be great IF it had collision detection in PVP. Without collision detection, it will fail.
    I agree with you. Personally though, it's not enough to turn me completely off to the game.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456