Thread: Shameless Plug: New Blog Post On My Return To AOC

Default Shameless Plug: New Blog Post On My Return To AOC

I've got a gaming blog I write called ADD Gamer in which I talk about the games I play, and my last couple of posts have focused on AOC. In my latest post, I lay out my first impressions as a returning player, both on the game itself and on the current free-to-play business model.

I'd love to know what people think.

it reads too much like a forum post, also on a subject that's been talked to death already. But I really liked your TERA posts and would love to read some of your personal take on AOC.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    it reads too much like a forum post, also on a subject that's been talked to death already. But I really liked your TERA posts and would love to read some of your personal take on AOC.
    Thanks for the kind words, though I'd argue that my forum posts read like my blogs (I've been blogging on both gaming and non-gaming topics a looong time), not the other way around.

Also, not everyone who reads my blog reads the AOC forums so I write on AOC there with that reality in mind. I tend to leave the "how-to"'s to players better qualified to write them and find myself writing a lot about "quality of life" gaming issues, the overall experience of a game rather than focusing on the nuts and bolts details of playing.

then it is the topic itself, I can't take more f2p system talk.
    Retired