Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FireUI

Default FireUI

(Copied from the old forums)

Current Version: 0.8

Download

WHAT'S NEW IN v0.8?
    - New inventory option: split or unified panels
    - Added a new inventory option (XXS=12*15)
    - Fixed bank window (additional slots)
    - Fixed feat window (compliant with the new multi-spec system)

WHAT'S NEW IN v0.7?
    - Fixed several layout bugs introduced with the latest game's patch
    - Added several option for the inventory slots size (and subsequently the number of slots displayed): 4 versions available for now (L: 7*7, M: 9*9, S: 10*10, XS: 12*11)
    - Added a new menu layout (shared with StrangeUI)

------------------------------------------------------

INSTALLATION:
    - AOC UI installer is required ([link])

------------------------------------------------------

OPTIONS:
    When using AOC UI installer, you can choose between many options including your portrait icon, CSI, mouse pointers, bottombar layout, etc...

When you have chosen your options, close the 'option' window and click 'install'
    Last edited by MashMash; 9th January 2014 at 00:35.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Default fire

how do i toggle between combos when weapon switching

Quote Originally Posted by rac7658 View Post
    Same as any GUI? Nothing.
    You mean like in GW2?

What do you mean by 'toggle between combos'?

Just stop the combo you are doing, weapon switch, and do a different combo of whatever weapon you've switched to, I guess. Combo's are the result of keystrokes - dont hit the keys.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by rac7658 View Post
    There's only one answer to a confusing question that doesn't start with capital letter and doesn't end with a proper mark:

"what"

He probably wants to know how to get combo's that can be used when switching weapon set ups like dual to 2H.

I personally hit shift-R and hit shift 2 for the pre-configured combo's that work with the active weapon type load-out. You learn which abilities (hint, abilities, not combo's) are not weapon-specific and you can configure your UI layout accordingly if you find yourself flipping quite a lot (probably time to review your gear and/or feats and/or skills if you are, though), and it's even less of an issue if you are binding your keys to your KB or 1000-button mousey.

In GW2 abilities change depending what weapon you wield. Maybe he is coming from GW2

Default re: fire

In original game gui there are 10 options for combos for use with weapons. When I switch from 2-1he to 2he or from polearm to sword and shield there is a small arrow icon to switch sets of combos that work with that weapon. I don't see that option to "toggle" between combo sets here.I was just wondering if I missed it if it is here. Sorry if no caps or punctuation thru you off on what I thought was a very straight forward simple query.

I think he means the arrows to rotate ur active combo bar like alt. or dunno the combination i rebinded them.

@Rac i recommend rebind the switch between the bars to minimum of 4 quik acces buttons like f1-f4 bind them to switch to bar 1-4.

now on bar 1-2 put 1he combos on 3-4 put your 2he combos etc.

sorry cant load game so cant give more detail

I don't suppose anyone could tell me how to get the mail icon to show up on small centered versions of the UI.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast