Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F2P Forum Abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    This is an easy fix. Go into your User CP and make sure you have the box checked to save your sent mail in your outbox.
    bah, damn new forums, resetting all the stuff thanks anyway

I don't like how the new forums reset the join dates. I think it was nice to be able to separate people that have been here since 2008 from people that just joined a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathoreye View Post
    I don't like how the new forums reset the join dates. I think it was nice to be able to separate people that have been here since 2008 from people that just joined a few months ago.
    Being that it's a whole brand new forum, it's a bit hard to backdate when we've joined...we're all new to this forum.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Default Yes, make f2p forums visible to everyone without login.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    If you keep to this policy, please consider the following small suggestion:

Right now (no matter if premium or not) an unlogged user can see every other thread and subforum, but NOT the "free to play" one. To see it, i have to log in. This seems to me like undermining your intention of that subforum as question- and helppool...since any user just checking the forums for anything new, will not see that forum (unless logged in). And many users just use a bookmark and don't use autologin or log in just for checking.
    So, maybe make the "free to play" forum as visible as the others?
    When my sub expired, I actually thought that the ftp forums had been deleted, since I didn't login for several months, just browsed.

You can't see the F2p forums unless you are logged in, is this working as intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathoreye View Post
    It never mattered even on the old boards, as you had people that had been playing since 2008 but never created their forum-accounts until later on.

Quote Originally Posted by ajakoan View Post
    When my sub expired, I actually thought that the ftp forums had been deleted, since I didn't login for several months, just browsed.

You can't see the F2p forums unless you are logged in, is this working as intended?
    This is working as intended.
    English Community

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    It never mattered even on the old boards, as you had people that had been playing since 2008 but never created their forum-accounts until later on.
    I can check with Tarib on this one, but personally speaking I have no idea if it can be adjusted.
    English Community

Just started here & having f2p users restricted on the forum isn't the best look tbh.

would like to see more ppl put their share of ideas on the game, not only the current subs--i feel it gives a narrower outloook

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    would like to see more ppl put their share of ideas on the game, not only the current subs--i feel it gives a narrower outloook
    That's what the general forum is for, there are already topics regarding the cash shop, restriction of paid expansion content, what can be accessed, whether or not there should be a middle tier (b2p style), the increases to subs that might get people into buying a sub, etc.

This thread is about forums though, so I think we should keep it to that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast