Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashayar View Post
    How do I apply?
    Ankheseneset
    No need to apply mate. Just contact us online, ask in global and someone will see it.
    If your over 18 yrs old and got a close to normal personality its cool hehe

T

Hi,
    is it possible to join your raids without entering Dawnsong guild?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordorm View Post
    Hi,
    is it possible to join your raids without entering Dawnsong guild?
    that will be very difficult, we got a lot of members wanting to raid and will always chose them first.
    But You can join with one char if You got your own guild. Cant promise a raid spot to anyone really though, I`m not taking care of that bit.

Default Looking for a fun well established guild?

I noticed many returning/new players lately looking for a fun guild who can ease them into the game.
    Well, we at Dawnsong are open for business and we do accept both newbish and returning players, there is also plenty of raids going on for those who want to raid.
    We are mostly EU based but also got a healthy US contigent and players of all sorts.

Other than that we got all the perks in game, T3 city, renown 20, bot, TS server, homepage and forum with raidplanner and so on..
    Give us a wink if your looking, be over 18 yrs old and ready for some friendly banter

Dawnsong always happy to accept friendly players, lowbies, level 80 noobs, level 80 vets, nutcases, hornswagglers, swashbucklers, bushwhackers!

t3,t3.5,t4,t5 Raids!

Old world Dungeons!

Khitai Dungeons!

Unchained Dungeons!

Also small contingent of pvpers!

Join today and recieve your free voucher for gold, glory, and women!

(Voucher only redeemable at Voucher redeemer vendor in guild city, ask for Saddur and dont mind the shackles)

If someone is still here after FC`s stoopid password reset which noone knew how to reset feel free to contact Dawnsong if your looking for a great guild
    We are EU based but got members from all over the world.
    We got all types of members, so dont be shy

Ask for us online, we always got someone there

My name is Suvukai. I am a new Demonologist and would like to join your guild. I play on the East Coast timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by pivesrublee View Post
    My name is Suvukai. I am a new Demonologist and would like to join your guild. I play on the East Coast timezone.
    Hey mate

Feel free to contact us online.
    But just as You know we do have EU based raids and the majority of our members are EU based. We do however have a good bunch of members from both North and South America as well as Australia and Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    Hey mate

Feel free to contact us online.
    But just as You know we do have EU based raids and the majority of our members are EU based. We do however have a good bunch of members from both North and South America as well as Australia and Africa.
    Who should I contact?

I see ads for Dawnsong posted in global fairly often (nightly?) in game, that would be a great way to start. I don't know their hours for raiding and such since I'm US and in a US raiding guild.

Good luck.