Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrix View Post
    Do you have a level requirement? I just returned to the game but my main is a level 74 guardian at the moment. Looking to do end-game raiding once I finish off getting 80
    No requirement other than we want people to be over 18, no time to raise kids in game ;-)

Default We play rockn roll

If You`r looking for a casual raiding guild look no further ;-)

We accept all lvl`s and skills as long as You`r over 18 yrs old. (done with babysitting)

Other than that we got all the perks in game, T3 city, Bot server, TS3 server, forum with raidplanner and bla bla bla
    check us out at dawnsong-guild.com or contact our officers online.

Are You looking for a guild who will make You feel at home?

Dawnsong is the longest lasting most popular Guild in game as of today, not the most hardcore or raid focused but for the average player/raider I would say we are #1.
    The management has changed over the years and so has members but we still got the DS family spirit going and thats something special in this game.

Contact us online or here if You would like to be part of this unique Guild. There is no requirements other than You being 18 or older.
    For the record, we got everything You will need in game.. top tier city, voice com, bots You name it.

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas AOC

Default Fun place!

Regular t3-t5 raids

Multi-lingual 6 mans (though english is primary language)

Helpful members

Active leadership

Fun guild!

Default Inviting new gamers

We would love to have some new players in the Guild, a great Guild is much more than just a raid team. if anyone just started out playing the game and are looking for a helpful well established Guild give us a wink and we see what we can do
    Also got room for some players for our second raid team, T4-5 mostly

Cool you guys are still kicking??

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    We would love to have some new players in the Guild, a great Guild is much more than just a raid team. if anyone just started out playing the game and are looking for a helpful well established Guild give us a wink and we see what we can do
    Also got room for some players for our second raid team, T4-5 mostly
    hey guys and gals, i have been away from the game for what i would consider my longest time ever and am currently re-downloading the game (i think i left july last year).
    i was just wondering what has been added/changed i am a PVE focused player and never got into grouping for K6mans or higher level raids as i never had the experience..
    i would love to get back into the game and really get into raiding with a strong guild like you guys.
    is the guild aus/nz raid timed or u.s? unfortunatly the only times i will be able to raid will be on weekend.

see you in game. :-)

We are EU timezones regarding raids. But we got members from all over, also have a bunch of US based members.
    So when it comes to groups etc there should be some action 24/7
    We are very much PVE centered, some do PVP also but the majority is PVE. My wish to bring in some new/returning players is to have all lvl of players and skills, to only do high end raids has never been Dawnsongs mission allthough we have a pretty large Raid group for time beeing, actually so big we consider adding more than one raid per day. What I would love to see is we also can add low end raids again since its fun and not such a serious business as the high end ones.
    If You wanna hang with us just contact us online, all we ask is your over 18yrs old.

Thain

We are still here!

We are still raiding many times a week!

We are still running Dungeons!

And we are still Crazy!