Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ToS Builds 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    I never said ToS+sprint revamp was particularly good. Everyone said Sparks delay before adding Wrack needed a fix.

What do you know of EU, Suctum? To play with you:
    Do you even jump?

Hopefully raist you saw my post. What do you think about the spells I mentioned?
    I have been trying different builds but it is so hard to break the double aoe bubble spec with the results it brings in mini games. Being pvp 10 and a non statue playstyle is more the reason for success than build but am trying to understand the EU style or thinking. It is also hard to play tos or want to learn a new spec when you have a 80 pom alt. Pom can punish opposing mini teams unlike any other class and is way better suited for premades with current class balance than tos.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

The only build Ihave had success with in PVP is this one.

http://goo.gl/FsquD

Granted I have PVP 10 armor that helps survivability. I have run others, but not with the kill results this nets me. And lately, I have been doing more utility in minis than DPS. I see 3-4 tos every mini, and very few heal. Heals should be up every second in a mini, not just when you the healer needs it. I also have been doing a lot of CCing and debuffing for my team mates versus myself. I guess I am less selfish now, but am sad to see so many trying soo hard with less results.

Screw heals. Rather chase balacai or some other melee around for lulz. Got to get some fun out my $14
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Screw heals. Rather chase balacai or some other melee around for lulz. Got to get some fun out my $14

LOL. I have more fun watching the other tos trying to keep up...

Default stagering voice

why not spare one point for staggering voice

Quote Originally Posted by jauertussen View Post
    why not spare one point for staggering voice
    For me, its two answers.

1) Tos who cant cast is useless. Even if he is running around with AOEs, our electricl invulns are so high it doesnt matter to us. And most tos run away when silenced.

2) take a point from where?

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    For me, its two answers.

1) Tos who cant cast is useless. Even if he is running around with AOEs, our electricl invulns are so high it doesnt matter to us. And most tos run away when silenced.

2) take a point from where?
    Why not WotSR?

I guess if you're not going to use SV though, there's no need to spec it. I'm new and all, but I like it as a ranged snare (reminds me of Dark Burden from my DT).

Default sw

i find it good, when there is a magic class that tryes to nuke me or pom run in and want to bubble up on low hp, or stalling flag carriers or any who want to escape dead from a raging horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    As for the degregation, you can still debuff but your forced to use Sparks to do it? lol, More channeled spells and more roots, you accuse Corp of keyboard turning yet look at how funcom is going with all these bad channeled spells. Pretty soon you won't even need to keyboard turn, just run straight for your opponent and just press buttons-but from the EU posts, seems like you guys are used to being statues already
    You don't have to fully channel to get the debuff. You start the channel and cancel it. Debuff is applied. Profit.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast