Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ToS Builds 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    You don't have to fully channel to get the debuff. You start the channel and cancel it. Debuff is applied. Profit.
    All that has to hit is the first spark, right? Or does it apply itself immediately?

Nearly immidiately, first spark doesn't have to hit, but you can't instantly cancel it either.

Could anyone share good build for the Entity fight with 3 bubbles? I'm really ashamed how low my dps is compared to demos and necros.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackApior View Post
    Could anyone share good build for the Entity fight with 3 bubbles? I'm really ashamed how low my dps is compared to demos and necros.
    What type of fight is the Entity fight? Ranged dps or melee dps?

Ranged. I believe he wants the three bubbles for commanding death.
    Perception is everything, and yours doesnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Furies- View Post
    Every player has their own style of play. To say the EU players play differently then US players is baseless
    But they do play different cuz their mouses are on the other side of their keyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by rbzak1 View Post
    mouses
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by rbzak1 View Post
    on the other side of their keyboards.
    srsly? not sure if joking or serious tbh...

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v1_11c3...8c34394cd38d00

I guess if it's a ranged dps fight and you want all the bubbles which I assume you mean Serpent Trans and PoTSR but I'm not sure if you need the silence and static blood those points are interchangeable etc as are some of the others like you could pick up wrath of the serpent ring over static blood.

I still don't think you will rival the demo and necro when it comes to ranged dps as the TOS shines with it's aoes running and you're casting other spells but you should be able to do good ranged dps with a build along those lines but I haven't tested it to say it will for sure but on paper it looks viable and since no one else was posting a build I thought about what I would run in a ranged dps fight where the bubbles were still required and Storm Field wasn't going to be used at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    You ever see the other Advocates? Shakalo, nice guy, but knew dick about actual mechanics. The 2 LiF Rangers who both claimed Ranger day 1 after revamp was not OP and still lacked dps? The majority of advocates were on the short bus.
    Those were the fun times lol. Good ppl though, was friends with them before they were the advos but they were insane to think rangers wasn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    first off you must play in EU.

that pvp build is used by almost all the tos in pvp, its not my build but the most common. the better tos on US servers with this spec on average around 25-35 kills and sometimes top out more http://forums-us.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=242667

the pve spec like i posted is t1-t3, do not have experience with t4. do pug t3 and and guild t3 and top parce.
    LOL just b/c many tos uses it doesn't mean it's very good. Tos's can do really well and really poorly due to the game sitautions. JEW NO DIS, so why brag.

I hope one day pvp tos's will learn to play without serp trans in pug minis. You don't need it at all, unless you're a treecorp.

Quote Originally Posted by ZackApior View Post
    if you are dealing with that vortex/commanding death and also healing at one of the pads then you should focus on keeping people alive and getting those vortexes eliminated. just forget about dps.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast