Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bear Smash Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    I don't know why you all have mana problems. My BS is literally in green gear and the only time I EVER run out of mana is if I run out of pots. Blood Flow every 10-12 seconds, Mani's constantly up and no mana problems.
    becouse i almost never use pots... 'cos with et i almost never have to...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    becouse i almost never use pots... 'cos with et i almost never have to...
    I'd rather put those points elsewhere.

But as the old adage goes.."Different strokes for different folks."

One thing that I will say is I am ALMOST casting one spell in between every combo. I keep rune of aggression on cool down, and I use lycan bite constantly too plus my prot buffs too. I am only casting my blue once ever 10-12 seconds (I try to just fit it in the rotation).

I don't remember offhand how much mana I have but I know it's less than 3800.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

I'd rather put those points elsewhere.

But as the old adage goes.."Different strokes for different folks."
    lol Ruhen, you can take 1 point from Balance of Nature (which I see now sucks ) and put it in ET :P
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    One thing that I will say is I am ALMOST casting one spell in between every combo. I keep rune of aggression on cool down, and I use lycan bite constantly too plus my prot buffs too. I am only casting my blue once ever 10-12 seconds (I try to just fit it in the rotation).

I don't remember offhand how much mana I have but I know it's less than 3800.
    Yea, I'm always casting something as well, but I never have mana issues.

Yea, I'm always casting something as well, but I never have mana issues.
    really? you don't have any issues in long fights, I tried a pug Levi just for giggles and the actual time on the boss was like 4 or 5 min (way too long IMO) and I was tapped.....

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    really? you don't have any issues in long fights, I tried a pug Levi just for giggles and the actual time on the boss was like 4 or 5 min (way too long IMO) and I was tapped.....
    Yea, I have 0 issues as long as I keep a pot running. But, I'm smart with spell usage. I keep everything on cooldown. However, I only use Blood Flow when my Blood Champion proc is about to expire instead of just casting blues.

Blue is cheap now, so you can spam it (I do).

I run most of the time in full dps gear which has 0 mana and I use all the tools we have - though I don't cast prot buffs or LB if there's no need

That's the difference between BS and other casters - I can fight until I run out of pots (and then fight some more), while casters will always run out of mana if they don't have taps.

I noticed that two of the rotations use IB2 instead of IB4. Why would we use the lower rank of this combo rather than the higher damaging rank? It seems that if we're using all these manifestations and abilities to up our damage, then it's counter intuitive to start off with a lower damaging combo.

This is a serious question. I just returned to the game after being out of country for a year and I'm trying to relearn my BS. It just seems odd to use such a low rank of the combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    I noticed that two of the rotations use IB2 instead of IB4. Why would we use the lower rank of this combo rather than the higher damaging rank? It seems that if we're using all these manifestations and abilities to up our damage, then it's counter intuitive to start off with a lower damaging combo.

This is a serious question. I just returned to the game after being out of country for a year and I'm trying to relearn my BS. It just seems odd to use such a low rank of the combo.
    People like to use IB2 due to shorter animation, thus it's superior for Pvp. For Pve, I just use IB4.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast