Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bear Smash Guide

I figure if im going to do it, im ought to do it right. I will soon be creating a poorly drawn ms paint rendition of the basis for a dynamic rotation for peeps to see.

Default ?

Quote Originally Posted by stage View Post
    http://goo.gl/2MVGY
    been using this since revamp, for pvp
    for pve, run the usual mutilation dps spec
    Why 5 points for ursine onslaught..this combo is useless..

maybe because its second best dps combo on bs...

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    Useless? One step combo and when feated good damage, that doesn't sound useless to me in pvp.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Useless? One step combo and when feated good damage, that doesn't sound useless to me in pvp.
    I guess he might not be having the khitai rank of the combo. It's indeed useless if you don't have it. (Loots from coppice)
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Once I got one-shotted from 5k life with UB - really humiliating fatality animation.

Khitai rank adds another hit, but the animation is basically the same.

This combo has a wider range (180 degress) than other combos, so it's easier to score a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by ieronymous View Post
    you should have it maxed where its pve or pvp. Ppl above me already answered why
    Itemcho - BS - Iron Hide PvP upd. 23.03
    Stage - Necro - Hybrid PvE upd. 23.03

Just wondering what helps people to circle strafe as these suggestions seem to imply that you need to do? (just standing in front of a mob and then moving to its "back" or what counts as its back doesn't work because it moves when you do unless its stunned and maybe when they are casting a spell). I can't seem to get used to it... it's awkward. How long does it take? I heard you can get +200 more DPS by doing circle strafing so it seems pretty important.

Mostly speaking from PvE perspective but I definitely would feel more confident in PvP if I could get used to circle strafing.

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Just wondering what helps people to circle strafe as these suggestions seem to imply that you need to do? (just standing in front of a mob and then moving to its "back" or what counts as its back doesn't work because it moves when you do unless its stunned and maybe when they are casting a spell). I can't seem to get used to it... it's awkward. How long does it take? I heard you can get +200 more DPS by doing circle strafing so it seems pretty important.

Mostly speaking from PvE perspective but I definitely would feel more confident in PvP if I could get used to circle strafing.
    you only achieve good circle strafing+land combos by having at least main combos keybinded, in pve for most part being behind your target will grant you more dps as a melee, also ocasionaly double tapping foward will grant you slight bonus damage from empowerd momentum
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    you only achieve good circle strafing+land combos by having at least main combos keybinded, in pve for most part being behind your target will grant you more dps as a melee, also ocasionaly double tapping foward will grant you slight bonus damage from empowerd momentum
    I do it just fine and im a clicker. The only thing I use the keyboard for are (other than the obvious stuff) directional attacks and heals...I wish I knew how to increase the size of the cursor and change its color..I lose the mouse a lot and am forced to hit keys.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast