Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue Angels

Still running 2 full clears of T4, 1 in house T3, 1 guild sponsored T3 pug each week. Plus all 6 mans including old content for giggles.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Old US guild still hanging in there with no content going.

Still looking for players for T3/T4.

All raids start 8:45 EST 5:45 PST.

Join our pug T3 Sunday nights.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I may hop back into the game now and grace your guild with my presence *maybe*.. the new unchained dungeons are tickling my fancy. We'll do the first 3 t4 bosses so I can see where you guys stand...

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    I may hop back into the game now and grace your guild with my presence *maybe*.. the new unchained dungeons are tickling my fancy. We'll do the first 3 t4 bosses so I can see where you guys stand...
    Whatever, dude, be sure to bring your op DT lol........

cool to see you guys are still in action.. ran some of the OLD content with you about three years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykon View Post
    cool to see you guys are still in action.. ran some of the OLD content with you about three years ago.
    What's your char name?

At the time I was playing a lvl 80 ToS, Tykonmagnus..

**Currently recruiting all classes for rebuilding for raids.**

We are a US Crom-PVE Server Guild. Our raids are based on US Central time zone. All raids start forming at 7:45 CST/8:45 EST/5:45 PST.

We currently raid 3 days a week, Tues/Wed/Mon running T4 only.

We are looking to expand/rebuild solid players for T3, T3.5 and of course T4 raids. Also looking for the new world raid bosses.

We are also looking for people for all group dungeons and pvp.

We highly value attendance, class knowledge/dedication, communication and teamwork as well as fun. Our raid loot system is very simple and fair.

We have every guild feature imaginable. Full complete city, level 20 renown, guild bot, crafting, website, veteran players.

To apply, submit an app on our website link in my signature.

Or look for any officer in game.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

RA is still at it? Sweet! Still remember you guys from Wiccana, and I'm glad to see you're still around.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    RA is still at it? Sweet! Still remember you guys from Wiccana, and I'm glad to see you're still around.
    Yes, we are still at it and looking for competent, dedicated players that want to raid T4, T3.5, and T3. And whenever Funcom gets around to implementing Palace of Cetriss, we plan to be there as well!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast