Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[PVE] Give MC back it's loot - seriously, it's pointless now. Plus the old MC gave casual players a chance to get the gear that the hardcore players were getting (albeit at a slower rate) which was ultimately catering to all players.

Thumbs up

Funcom probably doesn't hear too many people say what they like about AoC. I'd like to list a few things and since this is a suggestion forum I will put it in the form of suggestions to _not_ change certain things.

[Interface]
    Don't change the basics of Mounts: Mounting and riding a horse feels almost like the real thing, much more so than in any other game I've played.

[Interface]
    Don't change Melee Combat: This is a very cool and innovative system. I haven't seen anything like it in another game.

[Interface]
    Don't remove Player Collision: This can be frustrating but it adds to the realism and immersion. I have often wished for collision in other games.

[Interface]
    Don't change Sprint: It's simple. It works well. It adds realism. Hinder Movement from fall damage, Stamina, racial, class, and food bonuses; It all works very well together. I wish all MMOs had a sprint system just like yours.

[Misc]
    Don't change the Lore: Robert Howard's Conan. What more is there to say? I read every Conan novel I could get my hands on when I was younger. Having said that, you can add to the lore without changing what Howard conceived, as many authors have done since his death.

[Misc]
    Appreciate the Artwork and Design of some playfields and build on them: Fantastic, detailed, beautiful, organic. Not cartoonish like <one unnamed MMO>. Not empty and sterile like <a different unnamed MMO>. Graphically, similar in feel to <yet another unnamed MMO> but NPC's in AOC often move around and do things as if they are really alive. I love that. I was impressed to see latrines, baths, and pantries in the villas of Old Tarantia. Those are wonderful details that are often overlooked.

[Interface]
    Keep vanity armor simple and easy: AOC's vanity system is similar to <a couple of unnamed MMO's> but is much simpler and easier to use. Add like-kind vanity weapon slots to make it even better!

[PvE]
    Don't change Scaled-to-level dungeons. Can that only be done with solo dungeons or could you make it so I can go in with a full party of six and get mobs at some level based on our composite group level or average armor rating?

[Interface]
    Keep the user crafted hyperlink dialogs that people use to advertise guilds. That is a very interesting feature that is quite unique. Expand it. Make it easier to use. Make it possible to easily put game icons into those dialogs.

[Misc]
    Keep offline leveling. It is also something that I haven't seen elsewhere. It is useful to leap past buggy, low xp areas and levels.

[Interface]
    I like that you can jump off of a climbing point by pressing spacebar. Don't change or remove that. Wish I could do that from a horse's back though. Hint hint.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)

Quote Originally Posted by Kromwithak View Post
    Don't change Sprint: It's simple. It works well. It adds realism.
    Yup. Its like in real life...When you are exhausted your feet start emitting red particles.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

[Misc]
    Now that the payment options got limited in europe, why not offer a product, where people without paypal or creditcard can buy funcom points?

Could be like telephone cards you can buy in game shops with a one time number you enter at account page.

Should work well with more options to f2p players when it comes to alternative sub options, access and restrictions, too.

Fix Renown and other city issues.

Allow changes to mouse pointer colour and size.

Fix crate in FOTD - it turns players away

Fix sword in Eiglophian mountains

Fix Vale of lost women in Ymir's pass

Take the key away from Saddur - he doesn't deserve it

Dissolve the tear/rare relic system - You're asking people ON THE INTERNET to be honest and respectful... Seriously...

Interface : Allow user to move the Button selection bar that comes up when you spellweave similar to how you can move the combo indicator or floating cast bars.
    Soullostt PVP9 Demo
    and 11 others I play here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Spewbert View Post
    Interface : Allow user to move the Button selection bar that comes up when you spellweave similar to how you can move the combo indicator or floating cast bars.
    I've always wondered why we could never move the spellweave bar.

[misc]characters need up to date meshes so we can see better looking women with bigger hips asses and breasts

[vanity]sell me some cool tattos and new hairstyles for my characters
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Spewbert View Post
    Agree with this completely. Also, wish you could lock movable target portraits and raid/group ui once you place them where you want them to be. Very easy to accidentally move them during the heat of a battle.