Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

[Misc/Funcom store] Please get rid of the cool down for arms enlarging, I just bought this through the FC store and its annoying how it just disappears after a while for my Arnoldesque character. Willing to purchase another arms enlarging if thats what it would take.

There is one thing that I have not seen any one mention, so I will.

[PVP] Make it so that those who are limited to one toon on the PVP severs can have more. Let them have a second slot, with the option to purchase more.

[Suggestions have to be SHORT and PRECISE. Anything exceeding two lines / sentences is usually drifting off. Edited due to this reason.]
    Last edited by Arishanya; 7th March 2013 at 22:10.

[Misc] Add a vendor who sells marks of acclaim, rare trophies, imperial insignia etc fun stuff for Mastery, Expertise or Prowess points. Many of us have lots of those points and nothing to use them on (AKA full AA tree(s)).

[PVE] Give trash mobs in T4 chance to drop milestone symbols. Just for fun.

[PVE] A tiny buff on faction point gain for Hyrkanians, Wolves, Tigers and Scholars quests. Or add couple of more repeatable quests.

[PVE] Consider adding more repeatable non-faction quests for dungeons. Missing a quest for Necropolis, Palace of Yun Rau, all of the dungeons in Chosain Mines

[Misc] Allow mounts in Khitan cities

[Gold]Sell gold. This would be the fastest way of making the annoying gold spammers vanish. You would make great money and the spammers could not keep up-- they can't "print" it! you can! Youd be like the Obama administration!

[PVE] Provide some use for leftover T4 relics similar to how you can buy Shards with leftover T3 relics. At the very least let them be exchanged for rares/MoAs/other Khitai currency.

[GAME SUGGESTION]
    I have a suggestion, let 39 player get their own pvp gear. I'm level 4 now and I have weared the same armour for 2 years now.

[FORUM SUGGESTION]
    Add the murderer icon for avatar please.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by inventus; 8th March 2013 at 09:09.

[FORUM SUGGESTION]stop downgrading f2p players and allow them full access to the forum as they should have!

like in any relationship its the negative small things that slowly pile up to a break up

[PVP SUGGESTION]have a stronger hand against performance enhancing software wich causes server wide disruptions lags and server crashs in sieges, players using it should be perma banned not allowed to continue playing
    Last edited by noite80; 8th March 2013 at 11:24.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

[General] paid ability to be able to transfer tokens between toons.
    [General]
    Don't make new instances that require well-geared toons only to drop lesser-stat rewards.
    [General] add New AAs
    [General] Armor preview like TSW
    [General] Change toons facial features like TSW

Personally, I'd like to see a Ranger re-revamp to get rid of the silly mechanics of it.

[PVE](Bug) - I pretty much freeze consistently in Dead Man's Hand where the savages are, near the 2nd chest after you go through the two trees. I typically end up dying due to being in combat when the freeze begins. Please fix this, .

Make Bag resource area to hold 1000 of 1 item instead of 100 like you did with Imperial Tokens in the "Quest" part of the bags.

To help new players lower the ridiculous cost of Advanced Riding/Exotic Animal handling. Maybe speed up Rhino/Mammoth to make them useful. Can't count how many times new players get excited about a new mount only to see they will never afford the costs.

Cut the ridiculous amounts of materials it takes to Build a Guild City, again to encourage new players to get more involved in the game.

Definitely need more Guild City renown rewards (The ones now s*ck!)
    and make gaining levels much faster.

Why does the trader take a commission for a item sold, silly!?

Open T-2 to F2p.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast