Page 59 of 75 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: -=Suggestion Thread=-

<PVP> Make player cities atttackable!
    <PVE> More challenging open world content. I like to get my butt kicked if I play like a silly person.

Thumbs up

[PvE]
    I entered Kara Korum from Northern Grasslands on my horse and could not dismount on the other side. The message was 'You cannot use your mount in this area.' I tried again several times in different places but it would not let me dismount until I was all the way next to the Last Legion faction weapon vendor.

[PvE]
    Sometimes when I cast Path of Asura while I am mounted, it puts me in Pin-Pin still mounted. I don't really mind this bug but you might want to put it on your "fix this someday" list. Just add a sanity check after using path of asura to see if the player is mounted in an area which prohibits mounts.

[PvE]
    Being interupted should not cause a cooldown on the ability I was casting other than the global cooldown. Cooldowns should only happen if an ability is successfully cast. If you want the NPC's to be able to stop me from casting my abilities for a time then let their interupt cause a short lockout of 10 secs or something but not the full cooldown for an ability I never even got to cast. Condemn (the interupt) on my PoM has a 100 second recast time! That's too long to wait for it to come up again.

[PvE]
    Interupts should not be timed casts. They should be instant casts. And they should not be subject to a global cooldown. And they should have a short cooldown of 5-15 seconds depending on class and spec. Doing this would give the designers a richer toolset for creating new and more interesting fight mechanics and make playability feel a lot better from the players standpoint.

[PvE][Bug]
    When completing Speak to Captain Kamangir quest in Ardashir, it did not register that it was completed even though I went through the entire convo with him. After my second attempt and making the exact same convo choices, it did register and awarded the quest reward. However now it continues to show a ? on the map as if I still need to turn in a quest there.

[PvE]
    Make it so that you can overwrite a socketed gem by dropping another gem on top of it, destroying the socketed one. Provide an appropriate warning to verify that this is what the player is trying to do.

[Interface]
    If I have 1 item preview open and I open another, make it so that the second one does not cover the first. It should instead try to place itself on the screen in a smart way so that it does not cover up any currently open windows. It should only overlap another window if there is no empty space on my screen large enough to contain it.

[Interface]
    If I have an item preview open, make it so that it closes if I press escape.

[PvE]
    Why do some bosses drop a loot bag that must be attacked until it drops a second loot bag which can then be looted? But most mobs just drop a single bag of loot? Please just make the corpse lootable like every other MMO decided to do. And make all corpses lootable in the same way, not some in a 1 step process but others in a 2 step process.

[PvE]
    I just cleared about 12 groups of Moon Child/Cheng Ho Tacticians plus a few Skillsplitter Mercenaries to get to Ji-an on the top floor of a pagoda. So after 20 minutes of waiting for Moon Child phases to wax and wane and clearing, I finally fought him and we were both almost dead but I lost. To even attempt him again I must spend another 20+ minutes re-clearing trash. Maybe it will go faster when my gear is better but for now... it takes most of an hour to learn from a failure and try again. This is asking too much to complete one faction quest. Please rebalance the difficulty of quests to the rewards.

[PvE]
    In the convo for the quest A Blind Eye given by Ho-Win in Chosain Province, he says 'but you have eyes and feet and, I take it, a report with their mystics'. Correct the spelling so that is says 'a rapport with their mystics'.

[Misc]
    When starting the game and the launcher has the focus, if I click on start and then the launcher loses the focus for any reason (such as a notification pops up from another program or I click while the cursor is over some other window which was open before I started the game... the laucher window becomes very small and cannot be made the correct size so I must forcibly close the game by clicking on the X and wait for steam to register that it is closed before reopening AoC and trying again. Please fix that.

[PvE]
    Give a speed bonus or penalty depending on the terrain type. At the very least give a 10% speed boost for travelling on roads.

[PvE]
    Give a slight speed boost or penalty depending on the slope that a player is traveling. When moving uphill, slow us down a tad. When moving downhill, speed us up.

[PvE][PvP]
    Give a slight range/accuracy bonus (or penalty) when using ranged weapons depending on the difference in elevation between the player and his target. Make terrain matter!

[PvE]
    Have an option to make quests only show up on my map and mini-map and on the quest tracker if their objective is in my current playfield.

[PvE]
    Alternatively to my last suggestion, make it so I can select or deslect all quests in a playfield at once by double clicking the playfield name in my quest log. So, for example, I could track all relevant quests (up to the maximum I have set in my options) in the Underhalls by double clicking on Tortage Underhalls Day in my quest log. I'd rather not have to do it manually like this but it's better than how things are now.

[Interface]
    If I drop two items into my chat window to make links show in my chat input like this: [Wild Dagga] and [Scorpion Oils] then after the second link is created I cannot type anything else on the line. Fix it so I can add multiple item links and still be able to type.

[Misc][Bug]
    If I tab out while transitioning from one playfield to another, sometimes when I bring the game back to the forefront it will be stuck at the playfield loading screen with the message 'Reading content...' in the progress bar. I have to use TaskManager to kill the process and then restart AoC.

[Interface]
    I can't take gear off and put it in my bank. I have to do a two step process of placing it in my backpack first and only then into my bank. Please improve this.

[PvE][Bug]
    I have noticed since patch 4.13 (but so far only when on Dead Man's Hand in Ardashir,) frequently after I have finished combat with enemies my PoM will initiate combat with any other enemies within range, by itself. This happens even when my hands are not touching the keyboard so I know it is not just me being a klutz. Why does this happen? Please fix it.

[PvE]
    My target is constantly getting deselected during combat. The target reticle disappears from the feet of the mob and the target portrait is empty. But if I cast a spell, it often still hits the right target so I think that it is not actually deselected. Very confusing and annoying. This has happened through multiple game patches and video driver revisions so I suspect this is a wide-spread problem. And the fact that the portrait is empty points to it not being just a driver issue.

[Interface]
    Why is there no playfield chat channel? When I want to group temporarily during leveling to take down a boss, I want to ask only those in the same area as me, not bother everyone in NPH or Global. I can ask in those channels later, if no one near me at an appropriate level replies.

[Interface]
    Make the Activate Chat secondary keybinding to be "/" by default. That will make it work like the other major MMO's so that when a player migrates to AoC from one of those other games the interface will feel more natural.

[Interface]
    Make a way to save all the keybind mappings to user-named profiles. Include upon game installation a default AoC "classic" profile but also a "wow" compatible mapping with strafing set to q and e, toggle character pane set to c, toggle inventory set to b, toggle spell book set to p, etc. Again, this is to make migrating players feel more comfortable and be more likely to stay.

[PvE]
    Add some new foods to the end game that will buff main stats: Strength, Wisdom, Intellect, Dexterity, and Constitution. These can be created only through Alchemy or a new profession called Cooking. The ingredients to make those new foods could be gathered only in hazardous areas where level 80 mobs patrol. If you think a few points of main stat would be too powerful then make the foods only buff secondary stats such as Crit, Hit Bonus, Immunity, etc.

[Interface]
    I like that I can get quick info on a player whose name I see in chat by shift-clicking the name, however, I would like you to add Guild name to the info that is displayed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
    Last edited by Kromwithak; 27th October 2013 at 21:45.

[PVE, BUG] Ramesha in Ymir's Pass gets your character stuck in the dialogue ("The Vale of Lost Women"). Nothing helps to get out of it.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Default Pvp

PVP:Guards in Keshetta must be remove
    PVP:new Maps PVP new Style for minigames well be great
    PVP:minigames tokens should have lower cooldowns 8hours is to much
    PVP:Change the looks for PVP gear T2-T3 is the same
    PVP:New System for Minigames should be great Like 2vs2 or 3vs3
    ---------
    PVE: lower the states on T4 Gears
    Last edited by Akipd; 10th November 2013 at 05:51. Reason: some mistakes

[Misc] Release full soundtrack on YouTube track by track including all loading screen music, and tracks omitted from the original soundtrack release.

Quote Originally Posted by Akipd View Post
    PVP:minigames tokens should have lower cooldowns 8hours is to much
    Currently it is 6h.
    We will be Serious after death.

[FORUMS]
    Allow goodbye threads in General Forum section no matter if they are players, devs, Santa ...

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Currently it is 6h.
    Minigame cooldown needs to be 1h, 2 at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Minigame cooldown needs to be 1h, 2 at most.
    CD for tokens is perfect, just add some xp gain by kill/win/lost
    We will be Serious after death.