Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Necro Builds

Would this build work then? This would be T2/T3/K6 if I use it.

If I'm reading you right, use 2 blighted, 6 mutilators and if someone else has mutilators, switch to corrupters. Correct?

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v5_1291...443814f8d15182

And I like to keep DTS specd for that 1 point just in case I have to kill pets and run DTS for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Would this build work then? This would be T2/T3/K6 if I use it.

If I'm reading you right, use 2 blighted, 6 mutilators and if someone else has mutilators, switch to corrupters. Correct?

And I like to keep DTS specd for that 1 point just in case I have to kill pets and run DTS for some reason.
    looks nice build mate and yeah pets like you mentioned

this might be better for you those points improving lifestrike are waste after sprint revamp and heal from lifestrike without points improving it isnt that worse and instant stun is way more helpfull imho

one thing with ancient soul is its **** spell but makes your skull pets stay alive longer then normal if they keep hitting stuff and grants 1 skull by casting it(good for zodiac t4), so its only realy good to have it spec for long fights where you get chance to sw a lot to obtain max parasite skulls, its easy to maintain 10+, but in certain fights like zodiac you can get way more :P
    (ofc some will randomly die from that obnoxious sw bug)
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

ahh see I only feated Lifestrike out so that it cost zero mana
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I get the theory of using melee pets... but what's with the 2 blighted ones? Why not just use 8 mutilators?
    Blightys for the unholy debuff. Mutilators are nice on bosses due to the bleeds.

If you do alot of solo you might want to run to blights 2 muts and 4 lifestealers just for the health tap.

I seldom used corruptors, but i would change pets alot depending on the fight and what worked best.

hm, why feating Grim Hunger always to the max? from my experience those torment stacks go up pretty fast even at rank 1 (don´t forget about one stack from lifestrike) and 0,5% mgc lifetap per rank, especially on pet focused build? bah

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    hm, why feating Grim Hunger always to the max? from my experience those torment stacks go up pretty fast even at rank 1 (don´t forget about one stack from lifestrike) and 0,5% mgc lifetap per rank, especially on pet focused build? bah
    in my case its filler to go down further, evade chance an blighted feats isnt needed in pve and that 1.5% as low as it is is noticeable get often more then 100-200ish returns in health tap from detonating pb or a nice critting icestrike, after sprint revamp prefer 3 points in it then wasting points in blighted or evade in pve at least.

like this with 3 points in grim+crafted t3 staff 3.5% magic health tap

You are healed for 30 (health tap).
    You are healed for 84 (health tap).
    You are healed for 76 (health tap).
    You are healed for 272 (health tap).
    You are healed for 23 (health tap).
    You are healed for 296 (health tap).
    You are healed for 175 (health tap).
    You are healed for 192 (health tap).
    You are healed for 349 (health tap).
    You are healed for 259 (health tap).

the big numbers from having death god active while doing icestrikes and detonating pb.

but your right for having mage pets proc spiritual torment 1 point is enough
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    in my case its filler to go down further, evade chance an blighted feats isnt needed in pve and that 1.5% as low as it is is noticeable get often more then 100-200ish returns in health tap from detonating pb or a nice critting icestrike, after sprint revamp prefer 3 points in it then wasting points in blighted or evade in pve at least.

like this with 3 points in grim+crafted t3 staff 3.5% magic health tap

You are healed for 30 (health tap).
    You are healed for 76 (health tap).
    You are healed for 272 (health tap).
    You are healed for 23 (health tap).
    You are healed for 296 (health tap).
    You are healed for 175 (health tap).
    You are healed for 192 (health tap).
    You are healed for 349 (health tap).
    You are healed for 259 (health tap).

the big numbers from having death god active while doing icestrikes and detonating pb.

but your right for having mage pets proc spiritual torment 1 point is enough
    unlike in your original builds, in this (last build) case it´s not a "proper" filler, that´s why I was asking there could be all 4 points from that lvl 25 line removed and you would still reach those next feats (I assume that the feat planner is working correctly).. what to do with those 1-2 saved points is another question, but I would prolly ninja one for the Plague Swarm (couldn´t resist ) and/or for the Void, as he stated he wants the build for T3 as well

also some of those health tap numbers do look nice idd, but keep in mind, that 1 point (or 0,5%) in Grimm Hunger means only 1/7 of the displayed value, so even with a single point there, you would get more than 71% of those listed heals (and more than 85% with 2 points), which is fairly enough for encounters, where you usually don´t have to tank much and also mostly got a healer behind the groups ass
    Last edited by Argantes; 8th March 2013 at 10:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    unlike in your original builds, in this (last build) case it´s not a "proper" filler, that´s why I was asking there could be all 4 points from that lvl 25 line removed and you would still reach those next feats (I assume that the feat planner is working correctly).. what to do with those 1-2 saved points is another question, but I would prolly ninja one for the Plague Swarm (couldn´t resist ) and/or for the Void, as he stated he wants the build for T3 as well

also some of those health tap numbers do look nice idd, but keep in mind, that 1 point (or 0,5%) in Grimm Hunger means only 1/7 of the displayed value, so even with a single point there, you would get more than 71% of those listed heals (and more than 85% with 2 points), which is fairly enough for encounters, where you usually don´t have to tank much and also mostly got a healer behind the groups ass
    i do use it in quite a few builds especialy my pvp one and i find it handy if im climbing down reanimation to grab more dots for pets, realy dont want to use those points anywhere else to go down given state of feats.

havent checked plague swarm in lots of time did they ninja change anything?
    last i checked was a waste replacement for infestation wich didnt work properly in pve.
    am i missing out?
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    i do use it in quite a few builds especialy my pvp one and i find it handy if im climbing down reanimation to grab more dots for pets, realy dont want to use those points anywhere else to go down given state of feats.

havent checked plague swarm in lots of time did they ninja change anything?
    last i checked was a waste replacement for infestation wich didnt work properly in pve.
    am i missing out?
    works in pve, SPREADING FtW(from time to time ), bugged 4 pvp always was
    and its not replacement 4 infestation, inf is triggered by FtW, most useful 4 other things, its not that much dmg dot, its just najz to prevent OT health regen, and stacked slowly clothy killer(pvp), in pve its useless
    Last edited by Vutra; 8th March 2013 at 12:49.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

I used that last build I linked last night in T2 and easily topped all the parses. Not bad considering I have zero gear and just kinda learning a rotation.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast