Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Builds

I am full T4 and these are the numbers:
    Hybrid build without pots: 1500
    Hybrid build with pots: 1580
    Havoc/general with pots: 1652 elec / 1580 fire
    Havoc/general with pots and Archfiends pact running: 1842

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    With both magic damage passive feats, flame body, 2 pacts and full t4, inc dps weapons and all with a magic damage pot, 2k magic should be easy.
    That's not sustained DPS though. You can't keep that up at all times. So saying I have 1800+ magic damage is BS because you don't. You have 1500 maybe and are blowing pacts. But your not running around with that as your regular damage.

Besides, claiming to have over 10k Hit points while having 1500+ magic damage is a little wild too when some of your acessories have no constitution. I have not seen a ring yet that gives both 40 constitution and 151 intelligence or 100 magic damage.

I know you have played on US servers, all I ever saw you in was PvP armor. You know you could not run around in PvE armor then, why now?

I know when I was on Tyranny a while back there was a group of guys wanting to go to the EU servers because they could get 20+ kills every mini on any class. In that case I could see where even PvE specs are viable when there's no competition
    Last edited by Suctum; 9th March 2013 at 12:32.
    Doomsayer 2008

Full t4 gear, with the t4 neck, Highlord's Rings, t3 Int cloak, and the t3 Necro dagger/Demo Tali...you'll be in the ball park of 1500 and have somewhere around 10k HP with a priest buff.

If you have T4 gear, then usually that will work better than pvp gear. In sieges pvp gear with the added prot makes sense, but not for most minis.

And while its obvious you like to brag about how awesome you are, please don't make this into a US vs EU thing. A pvp server in the US and a pvp server in the EU will have close to the same skill level. Play both servers during prime time and you will know this.

There is a huge difference between a veteran and a new player in terms of gear and skill. Some of the advices given in this thread works best for veterans only. Some of you should make a new char and see just how hard it is for low levels to even contribute anything to a mini. Saying general is useless is plain wrong. It might work for you, but that doesn't mean it will work everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post
    If you have T4 gear, then usually that will work better than pvp gear. In sieges pvp gear with the added prot makes sense, but not for most minis.

And while its obvious you like to brag about how awesome you are, please don't make this into a US vs EU thing. A pvp server in the US and a pvp server in the EU will have close to the same skill level. Play both servers during prime time and you will know this.

There is a huge difference between a veteran and a new player in terms of gear and skill. Some of the advices given in this thread works best for veterans only. Some of you should make a new char and see just how hard it is for low levels to even contribute anything to a mini. Saying general is useless is plain wrong. It might work for you, but that doesn't mean it will work everyone else.
    That has nothing to do with the original point. Which was using Let them Burn in SW during premades.

Any premade team that allows a Demo to SW Let it Burn on them cannot be a team to be taken seriosly. The fact your SW in PvE armor as well and not being focused is laughable. This is not 1.9 or less, CC's only go so far, your team can only protect you so long. Obviously your not being focused.

Which brings us back to the original point that whatever the circumstances, even the worst US premade team (Red Nails, EOS) would not allow that. If in the EU servers competition is that bad that people are free to SW channeled spells...you can see where I'm going with this. My point was never against new players or under geared noobs, it's against Premade class players allowing another premade to let some Demo bomb Let it Burn and do nothing about it.

Playing against even the most mediorce team nobody should allow that to happen in a serious premade, which is why that build is garbage for premades.

Pug Minis you can spec full general and still get top kills.

*Also US players are behind the EU as far as T4 gear goes anyway. So while it may be common place for EU players to see whole games of T4 teams, only a few people can claim to be T4 in the US and most of them are PvE only players. PvP gear still trumps T4 gear here because of that. Give it another 6 months and maybe we will see a switch from PvP gear to T4 gear, but atm that's not the case.
    Last edited by Suctum; 9th March 2013 at 23:45.
    Doomsayer 2008

Casters get farmed in Premades unless that caster is a POM

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3978/cskfxk9.png

Most Recent Premade Asylum vs Blackout

RIP-
    Khramps
    Peyote

Ive been there before and I feel for ya....

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Casters get farmed in Premades unless that caster is a POM

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3978/cskfxk9.png

Most Recent Premade Asylum vs Blackout

RIP-
    Khramps
    Peyote

Ive been there before and I feel for ya....
    In case you EU guys don't know.... this here is one of the best to ever cast a demo spell..... and I never saw him use LTB haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    In case you EU guys don't know.... this here is one of the best to ever cast a demo spell..... and I never saw him use LTB haha.
    Taking a clothie into a current day premade is more of a liabilty, the people on your team know it will be 5v5 most of the match until one side starts to get frustrated and give up chasing the kiter....

It's at this point you can either make up your kills bombing the broken team or get farmed out even more since it could be it's your team that broke in morale.

The only US demo who actively used Let it Burn was Starsoft/Zahak, which is just lolz to mention.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    Piku was the best Sir but thx for the mention

Quote Originally Posted by Freke View Post

I would like to make one thing clear to u.

The person u are arguing with, suctum, use to belong to a guild that had 2 good pvpers, Asator and Stomp.

Sadly, for those 2 guys that were REALLY good, every premade that said guild did, the enemy team would be naked or using the red robe that u can buy at khemi for 1 coper.

Not only that, most of the times suctum would end up the premade with 0 kills on a high lvl demo.

So buddy, u are talking to some1 who only got a kill on his demo SWing inside the rocks on kesh or on pugs, and not the good old pugs of 2 years back, when pugger knew how to play, i am talking about the nowadays pugs.

Dont mind him, i was on one of those guilds that would play aganist him wearing red lvl 1 robes and doing the "V" of victory formation when walking around the field (we would actually leave the pad in a V formation)and thats my advice to u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    The sieges are complicated because it is a mess of code and systems and hacks that scares me to commit people too. I feel like it could be a development black hole - you throw resources at it forever and you never see anything for it.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast