Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stonerune UI

Awesome ui! Love it.thx for the greatness!

Same here. I've been using your ui for years now and I'm glad to see it's still up to date.
    Coming back to AoC with stonerune still available: awsome.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Lego; 13th March 2013 at 01:08.
    ~ Cimmeria, land of Darkness and deep Night.

Nice UI.
    I tried FDS for a short time and even if I really like the idea of the BIG row on the right which is usefull to follow the CD of the hits/skills/...
    But FDS is really invasive. Stone is smaller and better for that according to me.

I would like to know how I can get the moving character/opponent bars a bit bigger in order to get the mana and endurance bars as big as the HP one. In fact I would like to be able to see the numbers (as I can do it on the HP bar).

Thx for any info

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    I would like to know how I can get the moving character/opponent bars a bit bigger in order to get the mana and endurance bars as big as the HP one. In fact I would like to be able to see the numbers (as I can do it on the HP bar).
    Yes you can ... if you code it and create required graphic elements yourself
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

Unhappy

Anyone else have this problem. When ever I adjust the right side window chat box and I log out them log back in. I have to re adjust it all over again. . Any ideas ?

Try doing a clean logout, type "/camp", wait for the end of the timer, then on character selection screen, use Back then Quit. Should save your UI layout (window and elements position, hotkeys etc) server side.

Not Stonerune related btw, is the same for all UIs iirc.
    ◄ Shahir ● AssassinGuild Destiny on CromStonerune UIRaid Loot Tables
    Account cancelled - waiting for new raid content to defeat.

Stonerune : "Great UI for the most part, the only major drawback is that the author is an asshat."

Quote Originally Posted by Nwardezir View Post
    Try doing a clean logout, type "/camp", wait for the end of the timer, then on character selection screen, use Back then Quit. Should save your UI layout (window and elements position, hotkeys etc) server side.

Right on.. ill give it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Nwardezir View Post

Happened to me, worked out fine. THX!

Question

the download link for Curse dont work, in fact all AoC downloads are gone. are they doing some maintenance to their site or has AoC been removed from Curse?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast