Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letter from the Game Director?

Default Letter from the Game Director?

Hasn't been one in months.

Any word Odonoptera when we might hear something again?

Yes bring on the exciting news about mounts pit, unchained bubshur house and more nerfs.

I would really like to know what happened with the forums the last few days, I simply couldn't load the site (bad gateway error) and now I had to reset my password because it was changed or deleted...

You can learn about it here.
    Short cuts make long delays.

They stopped the Monthly Development letters because they likely stopped working on the game for the most part. A few hours spent here or there by one person over the span of months hardly counts as anything getting done, so why bother talking about nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    Yes bring on the exciting news about mounts pit, unchained bubshur house and more nerfs.
    I may the only one, but I'd like to do unchanined Bubshur House.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    I may the only one, but I'd like to do unchanined Bubshur House.
    No no no! Xibaluku Unchained! Gief!
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

According to Cirith before he left, slithering chaos was essentially finished, the last boss just needed animations. I'd say they should work on wrapping that up and finishing Dragonspine once and for all.

Then just start fixing bugs and making quality of life changes, since any new content isn't realistic, and would be half-assed if it was made.
    Last edited by krippa; 28th August 2016 at 00:10.

Quote Originally Posted by krippa View Post
    According to Cirith before he left, slithering chaos was essentially finished, the last boss just needed animations. I'd say they should work on wrapping that up and finishing Dragonspine once and for all.

Then just start fixing bugs and making quality of life changes, since any new content isn't realistic, and would be half-assed if it was made.
    Yup. Though I do remember (while Cirith was here) reading that animation work was completed for Slithering Chaos, but then nothing else was said. Ofc there was also that strange sudden change of plans to new content creation that resulted in T5 becoming a reskin job (sort of) instead of Palace of Cetriss which was actually supposed to have been T5.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    No no no! Xibaluku Unchained! Gief!
    Unchained Xib or SOBS would be awesome, if done right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast