Thread: Burn to death Pvp..

Default Burn to death Pvp..

Had a couple of good games just loading up some btd's, running in and out of groups guarding flag at spawn. Fresh 80 hox with mostly blue Wolfs gear, a Couple of T2 pieces and Searing Sword. Looking for a good spec and gear to get the most out of Burn to Death play. I wanna get down the general tree as Avatar. But I am not sure if I am just gimping myself. I can live without the Stun. But I dont like giving up thundering flames.

Not to mention Glorious Exultation of Xotli, if you really care about min-maxing BtD.

Avatar-General sounds like a really uphill battle. If all you care about is BtD, why bother finishing Avatar? What about stopping at Flame of Xotli (Avatar) and Tome of Erlik (General)? Then you can go all the way up to Knowledge of the Underworld in Possession, and all that +magic improves the BtD DoT. Something like this: http://goo.gl/HBb2Nj Then go for Prince of Terror for your gold AA.

Not saying that's the best PVP build, but I think it min-maxes BtD and gives you some survivability too.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

THanks. I will give that build a try.

Cool, I want to know how it turns out.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Not to mention Glorious Exultation of Xotli, if you really care about min-maxing BtD.

Avatar-General sounds like a really uphill battle. If all you care about is BtD, why bother finishing Avatar? What about stopping at Flame of Xotli (Avatar) and Tome of Erlik (General)? Then you can go all the way up to Knowledge of the Underworld in Possession, and all that +magic improves the BtD DoT. Something like this: http://goo.gl/HBb2Nj Then go for Prince of Terror for your gold AA.

Not saying that's the best PVP build, but I think it min-maxes BtD and gives you some survivability too.
    Even I wouldn't mind giving that build a try. Only thing I'd do differently is move 1 point from Spiritual Armament to Molten Flesh.

I often like to play with POT perk and btd but it would be very hard to put 18 points in avatar for 7% increase. You are loosing molten flesh, hfb dmg increase, clarity of mad and chains.
    Bit to much for my taste, specially since its nice to chain and btd someone and if i do it on clothie with prince of terror perk and hfb it is probably kill.
    Also dont forget that demon form, demon maw, eox (and tome of erlik if speced) increase dmg of your btd and PoT also gives chance of crit. Minimally 2 dots crit but sometimes up to 4 when using pot.
    Also btd hits harder on debufed target, sadly our debufs are bit to slow but still it is worth to use them sometimes.