Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

thx for letting me know, so it's not only me and still there in the latest version...
    I'll just follow your thread for updates rgd. this matter then

Just want to update that the issues with freezes I was having in post #493 (https://forums.ageofconan.com/showth...=1#post2147353) is most certainly because of aoc.exe not getting along with Windows defender and Windows 10.
    I tried the default ui, as well as Stonerune (which doesn't use aoc.exe) and both are running fine for hours and on.
    Too bad really, let's hope this gets solved, cause although Stonerune is a big improvement on the default ui, I much prefer StrangeUI, and boy do I miss Yorgomir's waypoints!
    You guys spoiled me. :-)

well, Strange UI itself does not require the launcher, it's only needed the extra features (shields mods, new cast bars, Yorgomir's WP, etc) that need it
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    well, Strange UI itself does not require the launcher, it's only needed the extra features (shields mods, new cast bars, Yorgomir's WP, etc) that need it
    Other cast bars and shields dont require the launcher, i use those with the default ui.
    I am Stian ingame...

Everything is usable without aoc.exe and compatible with any UI. However, it is much less convenient than having aoc.exe doing all the job for you

I am currently working on a workaround that would only require an installation through AoCUI Installer + AoCQS, instead of a bunch of boring copy/pastes
    Last edited by MisterClean; 4th October 2016 at 11:08.

Cool

Hi all,
    I am using ESET antivirus software and I didnt observe any problems with aoc.exe.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    Other cast bars and shields dont require the launcher, i use those with the default ui.
    didn't check before writing
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Hi and thx for your work! Is there a way to remove the shortcut Info from the Shortcuts? I dont want to see the keybindings in my aditional hotbars.

If I understand your question correctly, you can do this with the options in game: