Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rebalance: Petition to remove potions from PvP(+crit/+cr/+magic dmg/etc)

You are right it's not a direct argument, but it's an anecdote that supports my base point. Letting skill be the deciding factor.

But is BS Guards nemesis class? I don't know what a guard is supposed to loose against? Had the BS purchased T2 armor? There are so many variables in this statement. But the statement agrees with my base principle, let skill be what it comes down to. And removing pots would help skill prevail in other cases where there isn't an as big skill difference.

I would want a T3 geared character to loose to a T1 player of equal skill if that is the nemesis class.
    Last edited by Eedesti; 18th June 2016 at 08:30.

Lol, a guard deals mostly physical dmg, so the BS might as well had used pve gear to woop his ass, being a 1v1 monster. Other than that there's a lot of pvp lvl 0 guys in pvp, but with t4/t5 pve gear on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    I disagree with everything, AoC is one of few games u can actually succeeding with garbage gear

I saw a BS pvp4 kick the **** out of a pvp10 guard (crank

we all know crank is a good player
    Are you serious? blue craft geared shaman should beat pvp 10 guard with maxed AA.
    thats like I would say that I saw pvp 4 ranger beated pvp 10 dt, well no ****
    The Law

Allow me to group with my friends, change the PvP gear back to what it used to be, remove those potions and all gear T4+ from PvP and I might start to PvP again.

...hmm, better time travel back to 2011 before all my PvP friends quit the game too...
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Darm View Post
    It's not an argument against the pots because firstly you don't know if the BS was using pots, and secondly even if they were yes the pots make a bit of a difference but don't take someone from noob to a pvp10 guard wrecking machine.

The BS just clearly had far better skill and knowledge of his class, skill WAS the main contributor.
    Everyone who uses customized UI is able to see friendly buffs on target. So i see even 4h buffs and heal pots effects.

In crom there is a funny pvp10 guardian that always runs with 4 store potions
    7% crit , the one with almost 1k combat rating , pvp exp potion and AA potion
    You never see him without that and other people also seem to always have that 7% crit potion running.
    I doubt FC will remove them , at least until Exiles has launched
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Honestly doubt it too, up til now, FC hasn't shown much effort to keep a balanced PvP. But if we don't try to show them how the players feel about this stuff they will continue to devalue our effort and implement more p2w features. And yes pots are as P2W as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    In crom there is a funny pvp10 guardian that always runs with 4 store potions
    7% crit , the one with almost 1k combat rating , pvp exp potion and AA potion
    You never see him without that and other people also seem to always have that 7% crit potion running.
    I doubt FC will remove them , at least until Exiles has launched
    That would be me nothing else to do with these pots. However; quorin, difference being im already op without them. As I came back to game and drpped 15-20 kills a game. With them Im almost unstoppable and have dropped over 30 more then once. If thats funny so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by khalily View Post
    That would be me nothing else to do with these pots. However; quorin, difference being im already op without them. As I came back to game and drpped 15-20 kills a game. With them Im almost unstoppable and have dropped over 30 more then once. If thats funny so be it.
    You are only running in frenzy stance , DPSing the easiest-to-kill target .
    No team play but always a tail between your legs . As people already mentioned in your "I am back" thread.
    And yea its funny . There is probably no other hooker of funcoms kind , being so ugly , doing almost no service and yet there is still a decent number of people cheerily throwing money at her.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    You are only running in frenzy stance , DPSing the easiest-to-kill target .
    No team play but always a tail between your legs . As people already mentioned in your "I am back" thread.
    And yea its funny . There is probably no other hooker of funcoms kind , being so ugly , doing almost no service and yet there is still a decent number of people cheerily throwing money at her.
    Exactly. While u dps the hard to kill tanks and bs. Your just so angry go for the dps you will feel better. I think if we want the game to continue we should all throw some money there way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast