Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

TSW new subscription includes free funcom points/month and a decrease in cooldowns for dungeons/raids. I thought Funcom said something prior that AOC would get raid/dungeon cooldown timer decreases?

Are we getting those?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    LOL, just lol

how long did you need to complete your first complete T3 set - if you ever got one?
    if i ever got one? seriously?
    you know nothing, yorgomir!

i got my 1st full t3 set shortly after khitai was released... and i don't even remember how many other characters i brought there, even though mostly for weapons and accessories, because khitai armor is a lot better than t3.

and this is actually the point: t3 armor is just barely decent. mostly is only good for vanity. so, who cares if they sell it?
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    if i ever got one? seriously?
    you know nothing, yorgomir!

i got my 1st full t3 set shortly after khitai was released... and i don't even remember how many other characters i brought there, even though mostly for weapons and accessories, because khitai armor is a lot better than t3.

and this is actually the point: t3 armor is just barely decent. mostly is only good for vanity. so, who cares if they sell it?
    Those who actually care about t1-t3 content and have yet to experience it. Don't sit on a high horse, i know how long it took good guilds to even kill Thoth...so how do you rate the chances of pug kills and pug fun there? I fear many will just buy the gear (or simply skip it, because they already have better gear from khitai and unchaineds) and then only see and sign the t4+ raids. And we already talked about the vets who want to skip with alts and experience and those who just want to skip from "no raids" to "t4 raids". This will work fine for vets (who understandably are tired of t1-t3 to a point), but it will also lower the available pool for those who want to do it "the old fashioned way" and if only a few times to see it and gain better raid experience (and contacts for the higher tiers).
    It would also be a lot different, if they would sell tokens or only pieces, but they sell whole sets (so do not bring up world boss loot, please).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 16th June 2016 at 10:04.

I haven't spent a single penny in the item shop since the change. Marks a big change for me but that's the way it is going to be if these changes remain.

it took 6 months to kill toth with my former guild, back in the day, so i know very well how hard it was.
    but it was long ago, and to be honest t3 is not so relevant anymore. in fact, we already see more t3.5/t4 than t3 pugs. so, i don't think it's going to make such a difference.

the only concern is that a new player can get the full t3 set, think that he's good for t3.5/t4, and fail miserably.
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Jota180 View Post
    I haven't spent a single penny in the item shop since the change. Marks a big change for me but that's the way it is going to be if these changes remain.
    Me either

Sad thing is those scammy gambling boxes (Royal Treasure) where you get terrible t0 epic weapons (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFETbvqPqkU)

and one guy said he bought 60 boxes, and didn't get a single legendary.

It's disgusting. Some people are vulnerable, and might spend more money on this than they really should be doing!

Treat your customers with respect. Reprice all items. Remove pay2win potions.

If you want players to feel like they can progress better, do something about khitai prices (rares, moa and gold)
    T3 as starter gear, OK, fine enough. That content really is old, and that gear is more like khitai entry gear. But be sane, and remove t4 and t5, we need durable players in t4 and t5. Not some guy that never did a raid before. That's why we have guilds, and have a need for a healthy community. Don't make all that disappear, please!
    Last edited by Lurvi; 16th June 2016 at 10:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Sad thing is those scammy gambling boxes (Royal Treasure) where you get terrible t0 epic weapons (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFETbvqPqkU)

and one guy said he bought 60 boxes, and didn't get a single legendary.

It's disgusting. Some people are vulnerable, and might spend more money on this than they really should be doing!

Treat your customers with respect. Reprice all items. Remove pay2win potions.

If you want players to feel like they can progress better, do something about khitai prices (rares, moa and gold)
    T3 as starter gear, OK, fine enough. That content really is old, and that gear is more like khitai entry gear. But be sane, and remove t4 and t5, we need durable players in t4 and t5. Not some guy that never did a raid before. That's why we have guilds, and have a need for a healthy community. Don't make all that disappear, please!

It feels like talking to the wall Lurvi, they are deliberately ignoring everything.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Evil Elitist Veteran Wanker ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

-- Make AoC Great Again --

To be honest there is not even a single point to argue with them anymore since they will never listen and since there are all these sheeps who are happy getting milked and then complain that the milking methods are too harsh, its priceless......
    Last edited by zeuss; 16th June 2016 at 15:15.
    IVORY TOWER

Wink

Downed new Improved Etram-Fail yesterday, some of the changes they done actually made the encounter a bit harder. So fun for those guilds who didn't kill him before the improvement, have phun

Kings Feast food from shop is quite nice, if you forget your health and mana food that is. Didn't see much difference in DPS between crit and magic pots, so they really don't matter for the game.
    Last edited by drsisters; 16th June 2016 at 13:55. Reason: forgot some stuff