Page 50 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Aside of this it makes really upset that they give no retrospective rewards for 5-6-7-8 years subbers, i mean thats called loyality rewards if this people dont deserve to get it and u give it to new subscribers rather call it some other way, since if people who stay and pay to FC for years doesnt get as granted then its just lol.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by nophex View Post
    If you don't find there is value in any of the bonuses or the loyalty rewards when we reveal those then you shouldn't pay for membership (the 12 month loyalty reward is pretty epic though!).
    So, did you finally find way to extract T4 pvp armors and made them vanity? Couldn't think about anything epic compared to t4 pvp dt or demo set. Ok, forgot about one more thing - there is Keaira haircut also.

And where is mentioned free bonus points for every 30 days premium in benefit list? Didn't expect 1200 like with TSW, especially after reading about lowered price, but still was thinking about significant increase over 240 we get now.
    Last edited by bogus; 11th June 2016 at 19:05.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Aside of this it makes really upset that they give no retrospective rewards for 5-6-7-8 years subbers, i mean thats called loyality rewards if this people dont deserve to get it and u give it to new subscribers rather call it some other way, since if people who stay and pay to FC for years doesnt get as granted then its just lol.

Yah it all a rip off, and becoming worse. They consider in that Royal Chest Rare x2 expertise pots "Quality item" Just because it blue it "Quality" I don't get how they consider something a "Quality Item" that can't be used. An who knows when they are putting in something for AA any time soon. Serious remove them from that list or Give Veterans or Maxed out AA a Quality exchange for them. Rip more people off Funcom. Take the scam coding out before you loose more players. NO respect for long time players. An i really think it the Veterans who have kept this game alive! "MORE RESPECT PLEASE"!

"Raid participation has been decreasing over the past few years and we were receiving a lot of feedback from new players that they found it hard to get up to the point where they could contribute in the higher Tier raids"! "nophex"

You surely aren't winning people over with recent changes, and removal of items that were purchased in the shop. Did it ever dawn on you that the expensive buys is why they are getting less and less. There used to be monthly Free stuff in the old shop. That stopped, the fact you delete paid for bonus points is a turn off. An just as bad as the old Box's as i stated in the above, you consider things we can't use "Quality Items" Who the hell would want to purchase anything out of that shop with the increase of price. Most the people who left the game is due to lack of content and tired of the old content.. They left because subscription prices and lack of!!! Veterans are leaving because the lack of respect to keep this going. To not even Award a 2008 player who had played since than, the Loyalty Rewards they deserve is just wrong Anyone with 180 days since 2008 should be eligible for the 180days already, no ifs or ughs get over your selves your trashing your own reputation. Why should we support you any more FUNCOM! You have the wrongest of deals, and some of us don't care to teach the new people how to raid. Hows that grab you. Increase price when you should be decreasing prices on 2008 made game. Your really milking it. The High price is most the reason why people don't come back. A lot of it has to be high prices and Lack of everything. An Trash services on your part, can't even let GM reimburse players for useless stuff they get out of you Scam store! I Dont even think i want to sub again, this changes is making me scared of what the new membership crap is going to look like since you guys seem to still over trash rewards in the new shop.

Lets think, You had to put gear in the shop, because Raid Participation is decreasing.. But we raise prices and put out trash. An some things in game cost a mint, "worthy rider" 200g for a horse in the decreasing population.. Ding ding.. wake up!
    Last edited by Kellisia; 11th June 2016 at 21:29.

They need to put the old 45 pt 4 hour pots back in. Crit/CR/magic etc.

200 pts is a rip off... come on
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I know FC wont really listen but I'll still try it:

Since you removed all the old vanity sets from the shop why not finally introduce ALL Tier armor sets (PvP as well as PvE and even the NORMAL black dragon set) as vanity sets to the shop? I have no clue why the T1 vanity armor sets are made so limited, this is just bad and makes creating a custom look a lot harder.
    Many F2P games have such raid armor sets as vanity (well, in some games it's not class / armor weight restricted like here... assassins and demo / necro can customize only in cloth armor)
    As far as I know there is a system in TSW that lets you convert every armor piece into vanity armor (with loosing stats of course), since we probably wont get such a system, why not sell these armor sets (for a reasonable price, like the old vanity sets for like 5€)?
    This stuff would sell like crazy and bring cash, not over powered / priced potions or lottery boxes...
    Being able to buy all these armor sets on all classes would be awesome, there is no gear gap / P2W or anything else, it just adds FAR MORE armor styles to the game that can be created by players.

I for example would love to have the T3 DT helmet on my guard to create a spartan like outfit but it's simply not possible right now... and I know a lot of other players (especially roleplayers.. well, those who are still here xD) who would love to be able to buy these armor sets as vanity too!

EDIT: AND PLEASE: LET US UNLOCK THESE ARMOR SETS!!! STORING THEM IN YOUR NORMAL INVENTORY TAKES TOO MUCH SPACE AND ONCE DELETED THEY ARE ALWAYS GONE!!!
    (This is one HUGE problem with the vanity sets that got moved to the merchant NPC!!! PLS FIX THIS)
    Last edited by xCodename; 11th June 2016 at 23:40.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post

Since you removed all the old vanity sets from the shop why not finally introduce ALL Tier armor sets (PvP as well as PvE and even the NORMAL black dragon set) as vanity sets to the shop? I have no clue why the T1 vanity armor sets are made so limited, this is just bad and makes creating a custom look a lot harder.
    Many F2P games have such raid armor sets as vanity (well, in some games it's not class / armor weight restricted like here... assassins and demo / necro can customize only in cloth armor)
    As far as I know there is a system in TSW that lets you convert every armor piece into vanity armor (with loosing stats of course), since we probably wont get such a system, why not sell these armor sets (for a reasonable price, like the old vanity sets for like 5€)?
    This stuff would sell like crazy and bring cash, not over powered / priced potions or lottery boxes...
    Being able to buy all these armor sets on all classes would be awesome, there is no gear gap / P2W or anything else, it just adds FAR MORE armor styles to the game that can be created by players.

I for example would love to have the T3 DT helmet on my guard to create a spartan like outfit but it's simply not possible right now... and I know a lot of other players (especially roleplayers.. well, those who are still here xD) who would love to be able to buy these armor sets as vanity too!

EDIT: AND PLEASE: LET US UNLOCK THESE ARMOR SETS!!! STORING THEM IN YOUR NORMAL INVENTORY TAKES TOO MUCH SPACE AND ONCE DELETED THEY ARE ALWAYS GONE!!!
    (This is one HUGE problem with the vanity sets that got moved to the merchant NPC!!! PLS FIX THIS)
    It works differently in TSW. Clothing has no stats at all and *gear* has no appearance. But there are no restrictions on who can wear what of either. Though I do agree with the thought, more options are always good.

Item store is very simple and utilitarian. Loads fast is good. Looks bad... well, will depend on the person. If I have to choose I'll take loads fast over flashy. I'd say some more stat info in the descriptions of some of the items, especially mounts, would be good. Personally I would want to know the speed and stagger resistance of a particular mount before buying it. While it's possible to look it up out of game that kind of defeats the purpose of *Fast and easy*.

I hope the price increases means we'll be getting more bonus points per month as subscribers or some such. Will reserve judgement until I see all the changes.

From what I've gleaned from the thread, assuming it's accurate, I kinda like the changes to acquiring gilding tokens and the vanity armor.

Default Wtf?

The item shop looks like something you threw together in a hr, terrible!

the prices what a joke, gear should be earn t not brought! just no!

Grats on lossing subs, mine will gone most likely

go back to old shop fix bugs, nerf **** if to much complaints on skill lvl, oh and advertise we need players. i cant raid in my time zone its another reason i will prob end sub let alone mini!

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    It works differently in TSW. Clothing has no stats at all and *gear* has no appearance. But there are no restrictions on who can wear what of either. Though I do agree with the thought, more options are always good.

Item store is very simple and utilitarian. Loads fast is good. Looks bad... well, will depend on the person. If I have to choose I'll take loads fast over flashy. I'd say some more stat info in the descriptions of some of the items, especially mounts, would be good. Personally I would want to know the speed and stagger resistance of a particular mount before buying it. While it's possible to look it up out of game that kind of defeats the purpose of *Fast and easy*.

I hope the price increases means we'll be getting more bonus points per month as subscribers or some such. Will reserve judgement until I see all the changes.

From what I've gleaned from the thread, assuming it's accurate, I kinda like the changes to acquiring gilding tokens and the vanity armor.
    Yes, right now the only way to get these old vanity armor sets is by buying them from a merchant in Khemi who sells them for 10 - 20 gilding tokens. This is totally bad since you can not unlock the armor set for your whole account anymore -> you need to store every piece in your inventory, if you delete them they are completely gone.
    Unlocking was so much better, you could get single pieces on every character you wanted and if it did not fit you basically deleted it but it was still in claims so you could get it with another character (or to a different time, whenever you needed it) but this option now is COMPLETELY gone.

Not to mention that every vanity set now is like 300% more expensive than it was before.

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post

Look! Other games have dyeing system from the release. What did you expect?! It would have been super cool to store your vanity sets on a different tab in your inventory, in a wardrobe. Many other things did not fix during the years, like the most eye-catcher the facial hair on the character screen. I bet this would be just one line in the script. 8 years!!! And here comes the facial hair expansion from the item shop. LOL....
    Last edited by Vyky; 12th June 2016 at 06:09.
    Vykthor (Barb) - Vykthorya (Demo) - Vyko (Guard) - Vyky (Pom)

"No Fear! No Limits! No Equal!" / SENNA /

Re-reading the producers' post .... no promise there that the free-to-play community will have access to the raids via the raid finder after it's released.

Will also be curious if previous subscribers who have RoTGs who have gone free to pay will have access to the RoTGs level 80 6man and raid instances ... currently I believe free to play with RoTGs do not have access to Forgotten city & The Breach unchained.

Funcom....last year Sezmra apologised on your behalf to the community for making a lot of us think that the exciting new content (Vanaheim) released at the anniversary would be free to all....but it was not .... learn the lesson from THIS fiasco and CONSULT with the community before implementing such massive game changes (I suggest polls on the NORMAL forums (not that many use the testlive so you will not reach as much of the community as you need to).... and not just fix stuff like "not able to change characters on ingame shop selection on character screen" ...that is NOT what is making your veteran players who are the teachers to the new players... the raid leaders... the group leaders ...the progression raiders etc be so angry with you that they are cancelling their subs and no longer playing .... please please recognise that many who have posted negatively on these later game changes ARE those people .... my guild has 3 or 4 hardcore players quit over this .....
    Last edited by Ladihawke; 12th June 2016 at 08:53.