Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4.10 Consolidated feedback thread

Default Dissapointed

Great way to kill the game guys well done!

Default Shocking

I have many feelings and thoughts on this new update that im sure i will miss many and ramble on about others :

The new item shop isnt very pleasing on the eye, and the price increase on everything is disgusting.
    I have played this game since 2008, i have subbed since 2008 , i sub so i can raid, i sub so i can PvP , now i can just go to the item shop and spend less money then my sub and be far better off geared, you are encouraging everyone to skip T1 2 and 3 and buy from the shop to make yourself a quick $ , in so doing killing the lowie tier raids, at the same time we will now have a lot more geared players for T4+, these players now will have AA's and gear, but no experience, you are sending higher end gaming back to the stone age, raiding will become a lot harder because people have not learned the mechanics along the way. So the Pve side of P2W is going to hurt the game a hell of a lot. Hell you can get full T4 or T5 without even raiding lmfao such a stupid dumb ass move.

The PvP side of it, well T2 is not a huge upgrade on T1 granted but... you can now buy T2 armor at pvp 0, whats the incentive to grind to pvp 6 to hit T3 armors/acessories , yes T3 is better, but now people have to grind 6 lvls before they can buy anything of use to upgrade, How long do you think that will hold the attention span of people? i have been subbed since just after launch, i have many toons not at full T2 i have paid you a yearly sub, and now within 5 mins someone can be ahead of me in the game and i have played for 8 years,now we may see a return of players to mini games, new players who want to compete, we will now also see players who create an instant 80 do not know a god damn thing about their class and fill our mini games , like the skill lvl and quality of the minis is not bad enough you want to make it worse by letting this CC warriors weaken the game even further.... so the PvP side of P2W is again Fail.

Now as a Veteran player of 8 years this is where it hurts, i have worked hard for everything i have got over the last 8 years and you now make it so my 8 years work can be wiped out with the swipe of a credit card. I pay a sub, yet now all my hard work can be wiped out in minutes, you put everything price up in the item store, an item store where everything was already over priced, i have played for 8 years but now someone can buy a new lvl 80 and get full t3 pve, a huge 100 slot resource bag, a 200 and odd inventory space , you insult me in your greed, you turn your players upside down and you shake them for every last $ you can get out of them, you give us a crappy veteran vendor that offers very pointless rewards yet give these rewards to those who give you $, the crazy thing is we see no return on this cash, you create a raid finder we didn't ask for, we still can fill raids, and by the way you are making raiding irrelevant with being able to buy T3 T4 and T5 gear, so time well spent in development, we have asked you sooooooo many times to fix the bugs, give us new mini games, but no you just churn out more crap to squeeze every last $ you can out of us, and the worst part of all of this, the broken systems you are creating, the age of pay to win, you know what the very very worst thing is, we see not frigging return of that money into this game , you take from us and its already gone to TSW and Exiles development, your business model is floored, you are thieves .

Signed a very angry a abused veteran of 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    who is attacking odonoptera?no one is,we just make sure he forwards the objective trolling of this thread upstairs in hope of taking back absurd item store desicions.
    I have the feeling they won't change it back no matter how many people cry. Feedback is one thing, but theres no way they will incorporate the feedback into what item store has become.

The least they could do is put the old crit pots etc. back in at the price it used to be. Don't really care about the rest of the nonsense on that store.

Attacking? Are people gonna bust into Funcom Oslo with pitchfork and shovels?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Thumbs down

You made the game itself into a more pay-to-win as possible.

The GUI is weirdly old school. The rest is... money stuff. Never bought something in the store, never will. Who ever wants to can and should. Not sure what the fuzz is all about. Let's see how they counter balance the change with the other updates to the subscription.

The fact that they did the Item Store change without providing the other piece of information is just classic Funcom communication chaos. I have a feeling it wasn't planned that this is a separate release. And if it was: no one gave it a second thought, because everyone and anyone with a fraction of empathy for gamers and gaming should know the eschewed perception on a change like this can cause if you don't provide the full picture. Oh Funcom...
    Former German Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    I have the feeling they won't change it back no matter how many people cry. Feedback is one thing, but theres no way they will incorporate the feedback into what item store has become.
    They might - if people refuse to buy from the new store.

Thumbs down

I will not spend one more penny in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by AoCWaldgeist View Post
    Not sure what the fuzz is all about. Let's see how they counter balance the change with the other updates to the subscription.
    Well the problem varies from person to person depending on their personal likes in the item store. The main general problem is practically everything has gone up in price, having already been overpriced.

Also, there are now ways to get t3-t5 pve gear from the item store, so of course everyone whos worked hard to get this gear in the past is annoyed its now becoming a waste of time since new level 80's can just launch straight into high tiered raids.

Yet another downside is they've taken half the stuff off the store, which is just a real pity
    Resident nab at Khemi University
    Robdobsin-sin
    Robdobpom-pom, Robdobconq-conq, Robdobtos-tos, Robdobguard-guard, Robdobdt-dt, Robdobdemon-demo, Robdobp-necro, Robdobhox-hox, Robdobbarb-barb, Robdobranger-ranger
    {CircleofEternity}

Angry 1st update feedback since 8 years

Hey guys,

I never left my shitstorm about update's negatives in this forum, but today I really need to ask, if this update is just failed or planned to fail.
    First FC will loose the most RP-players, I think. No choice in vanity gear for a few FC-points, just very very expensive and sporadic parts are left. For those, who have no time and would like to individualize their toon, the fun in this game is gone.
    2nd is the very high increase of prices. FC, U really think, those payers will pay 200% or much more for the same they got in the last years ? I dont think so. Even those sporadic players will leave soon...
    And Raidleads, like me and others here, who has already told, what it means to be able to buy T3 gear with a new 80 started bought toon, will loose the rest of fun. Today I had two damage dealers with full T3 but w/o the quest items, so I think, even by their DPS, these guys were the start of the end of players who know their toon, when they have reached full T3 equip. I'm giving T3,5, the shreddered one, and even this one will be hard at 2nd Boss with tanks, who bought their equip just to be able to join my raid.... lol, the fun is very decreasing.....

In my sight, the is the sign of smashing the last players out of the game, the good, the bad and the ugly...

This game construct was outstanding and alone in palyers world: real human heros, opponents who seem to be in a real middle aged world, the graphics created with the sight of details. And the world had potential, but FC wants to kill it...

Guys, after this shitstorm and a few weeks, presumably w/o any evolution in content, we will see this game dieing. This summer is the new game, right ? Maybe someone at FC thinks, we ALL will switch to this new game.... hahah.... 'dreamer, you know u are a dreamer' .... long lives supertramp !!
    Percuso -> Fanjhi, Yuoki, Djulas, Szashadeh, Aniuschka, Ninioschka, Rhashid, Syriadne, Yrakles, Pralos u.v.m.
    ~~~~~~~~~~---------~~~~~~~~~~
    Much more-> Waffenbund Acherons
    ~~~~~~~~~~---------~~~~~~~~~~
    'Komm wir essen Opa!' - Satzzeichen können Leben retten.

Quote Originally Posted by AoCWaldgeist View Post
    The GUI is weirdly old school. The rest is... money stuff. Never bought something in the store, never will. Who ever wants to can and should. Not sure what the fuzz is all about. Let's see how they counter balance the change with the other updates to the subscription.

The fact that they did the Item Store change without providing the other piece of information is just classic Funcom communication chaos. I have a feeling it wasn't planned that this is a separate release. And if it was: no one gave it a second thought, because everyone and anyone with a fraction of empathy for gamers and gaming should know the eschewed perception on a change like this can cause if you don't provide the full picture. Oh Funcom...
    You were never even tempted to buy Inventory upgrades? The available bags in-game have always been lacking. I guess you must not have collected many items or gear sets and aren't a fan of vanity gear.