Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on update 4.3 so far

Are the changes for DT intended? They are not in the patch notes...
    +5% hate covenant of invulnerability and covenant of pestilence?

Are there any other changes not mentionend in the patch notes?

Or it's delayed cause work in progress, maybe more changes are expected to the dt than just vom tweaks.

I've been wondering. Is there a known formula to hate increase? I mean like +10% hate = X dps.

Hope I'm making sense
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    How about using FH on DT when he have flag on mini-game? Or using FH on DT during duel?
    Yah I agree, what happens if one team has 2 dt in a mini and no rogue on other team.

Once again funcom shows nobody has their thinking caps on.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    The formula was explained (I forget the numbers, if you dig through TL you can probably find it) but it didn't take into account the bonus hate from combos done in defensive stance, so it wasn't the whole story. Hence, weapon damage is king and hate isn't any equivalent to it.
    Ty for the quick answer. I will search TL forums
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Is Ursine Crush of BS bugged now or is it only me who has a problem with the game. There is no animation for Ursine crush anymore...
    lol you're right sneaky bug right there.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Are you sure those are not t2 relics? They look like esteem tokens but are a different color.
    Yeah, I thought it was strange too. But:
    http://i.imgur.com/Ko2s4Gw.jpg

Also a good friend mentioned that you could buy a T3 necro dagger for a few veteran tokens and some gold.
    Last edited by Maark; 18th July 2014 at 00:08.
    Retired

Exclamation

so far there are only two items which have stupid prices, the guard T2 shield for 8 esteem tokens and the t3 necro dagger for 2 veteran tokens. wonder which dev had a crush for those two classes...

theres been nothing changed on the vendors so the TL feedback went straight down the drain. but thnx for clearing FC devs dont give a F and just do what they like instead give us what we want or need...

Quote Originally Posted by netsike View Post
    I completely agree! I'm also disappointed, that there was no DT changes what would balance PvE... and as a healer the talisman DT tanks can drive me crazy sometimes, when they are dying damn fast and 2 healers are barely enough to keep them alive (not every DT is like this, but I see more and more) while they are doing maximum dps. And when the ppl are complaining about it, they start crying that that's the only way how they can keep aggro... It's just not normal, that they do as much damage as a barb while tanking. I have a guard and I loved it until I've started tanking in khitai. I just simply feel like I have no chance. And let's not speak about T4, where most of the times there is 3-4 DTs, 2 conq because of res and maybe 1 guard...it's pretty ridiculous, but of course DTs are perfectly balanced. :/
    That's actually not true for DT's to hold aggro and go balls-deep DPS. Other Toons can wear +-hate DPS gear, not feat +-hate feats, so on so forth. DT's can stance dance in to neutral (not as much DPS for less hate, and def has built-in +hate, so avoids that) etc, swap some pieces of gear that have +-hate for something more/less hateful, swap buffs like CoV/CoA.

You have to communicate (<< that's key) with the rest of the group/raid, and some people might need to be prepared to knock up a quick feat-build to maxmimise DPS, but also allow aggro swap at the opportune times. This is good to test on trash. Let your main tanks go and play with some of that while the rest of the raid clears. I discovered numerous methods for managing hate with my brother on his Guard and we effectively two manned 6man instances (and even raid-trash) quite successfully AND rapidly.

Also, knowing your toons, your feats, AA's, gear pro's and con's helps as well as to what options are open to you =P
    Last edited by stiiixy; 18th July 2014 at 08:22.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast