Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Where are the new subscription prices?

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Its ok I dont blame them for the nice approach and obvious lies once again towards aoc community since a nice amount of people are keep supporting them for their terrible decisions instead of teaching them a lesson with your wallets like some of us are doing !!!
    u wot m8

I can't even empty my wallet on them - they didn't put any new crap into the shop since a lonf tine.

Quote Originally Posted by Misiuggah View Post
    I can't even empty my wallet on them - they didn't put any new crap into the shop since a lonf tine.
    That's the one thing I don't understand about the new FTP model. If you want to milk customers without any updates, why not stick to the trusty old sub model? But then I've always had trouble understanding FC's financial decisions

Lonf tine - if only we could have the old forums back to access those gems...
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Rathothis View Post
    Lonf tine - if only we could have the old forums back to access those gems...
    We need more pearl posts like lonf time no polygon
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    We need more pearl posts like lonf time no polygon
    The conunitu demands it !
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --

Default Sub prices

Well it has been over 90 days since the new sub pricing was announced. This makes me wonder what the delay for this could be. I'm figuring it must be something along the lines that maybe waiting till quarter 4, make the announcement, then advise the shareholders/investors that game is doing well, just look at all the new subs or tying it to some ridiculous idea, such as, monthly subs can only access 1/2 of their gold and only do raids between midnight and 6 gmt. Makes me laugh at what some other decisions may be up in the air. Picture 2008, question is asked, does the toilet paper go over or under the roll? Now in 2016, the toilet paper is still sitting on the back of the flush. Its a simple pricing adjustment, should be an easy decision. However, since my sub expired months ago, I have taken the money I have saved and bought a couple dlc's for fallout 4, so I guess as long as Funcom no longer seems to be interested in my money, I have found other other places that seem to be willing to take it. Such a shame, this game has/had so much potential, it was as simple as just being straight with the community. I have never seen such a devoted following. You know, if someone had came out 2 years ago and said...we simply do not have the resources to complete the crafting update...we would have respected that. Most of the community are adults, and would appreciate the truth, even if we don't agree with the decisions being made. We understand it is your game, and whatever decisions you make are final...we get that. What we want to hear is that if the sub price either can't/won't be adjusted, or it may be 6 months or a year, I think after 8 years of support, every once in a while we would deserve an upfront answer to a simple question.

Wink

the answer is simple) don`t sub.
    there is nothing to pay for. after membership revamp it`s b2p game. sub need only if you want to buy khitai faction vanity, becouse of gold limit.
    it`s a greatest fail.com fail))) they changed membership but not added stuff to pay for.
    someone can say: hey! bonus tokens, xp and aa xp. bla-bla-bla. 8 years ppl played this game with no bonus tokens etc, sub was need to enter khitai, now with no sub i get same stuff as b4.
    someone can say: hey! how about to support the game you like? yes, i love Age of Conan, BUT. huge BUT, i don`t like company that don`t care about their customers and acts like 2x2=3 or 5 but not in any case 4

Yaaawwn.... feels like 20 years passed since my last yawn post... and still no new sub prices... and not even any new stuff added to rip off cash shop. The end is near...

....aaand a classic song while you are waiting for the miracle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIZkr2TBjM

Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Quote Originally Posted by pekka View Post
    ....aaand a classic song while you are waiting for the miracle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpIZkr2TBjM

i thought it would be rick astley's never gonna give you up, lol
    meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Belsvard View Post
    i thought it would be rick astley's never gonna give you up, lol
    I don't have enough conqs to link that song.*

*inside joke
    Last edited by pekka; 27th September 2016 at 06:19.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra