Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Loot from world bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Only reason I do it now is to get the dragon pet on my main toon.
    Same reason for me. And I wouldn't mind if I got my hands on the 'Fallen Leviathan' set for my main either.

So far I've gotten two pets (a badass War Piglet one of them) and rest have been rather junkish. The most random stuff was a travelling merchant that when I summoned him only had one bag to sell.

I got the 'Sanctum Atlantis' vanity set but it seems the boots there are a bit of mismatch. Or were they intended to keep the midnight original color on the boots? (http://i.imgur.com/zXnUmrG.jpg)
    Last edited by Maark; 27th December 2013 at 13:08.
    Retired

Default Fallen Leviathan Set

Guys, I have a question - can necromancers get the fallen leviathan set that drops from world boss or not? I want that set, I got almost 100 boxes and I didn't get the set.
    Someone told me that necros can't get this set. Is this true?
    Thank you so much.
    Hedjhekenu (Stygian Necromancer)

Remember the old world boss? with the crates, and the storyteller guy? Those were the days. You were pretty much guaranteed t2.

Quote Originally Posted by hedjhekenu View Post
    Guys, I have a question - can necromancers get the fallen leviathan set that drops from world boss or not? I want that set, I got almost 100 boxes and I didn't get the set.
    Someone told me that necros can't get this set. Is this true?
    Thank you so much.
    i had it on my necro.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    i had it on my necro.
    Really? You are the first and only person I have ever heard of who has that set. I was also under the impression it was only limited to a few classes other than necro.

Default November World Boss drops junk

I have fought the current WB about 15 times and gotten nothing but nearly worthless items and it seems like one out of 24 players gets an epic item in all these matches so it's everyone's bad luck? Or change?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladesaint View Post
    I have fought the current WB about 15 times and gotten nothing but nearly worthless items and it seems like one out of 24 players gets an epic item in all these matches so it's everyone's bad luck? Or change?
    Drop rates can be quite bad. Cynara made some nice tables of drops he has gotten, so you can infer general drop rates:
    https://cynarablog.wordpress.com/cat.../world-bosses/

Also, there is nothing you can do about your bad luck, it is the same no matter what. Keep killing the WB, eventually you will get T1/T2 gear.
    As for the Epic Boxes, those are a fair bit more rare, as can be seen from Cynara's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by hedjhekenu View Post
    Guys, I have a question - can necromancers get the fallen leviathan set that drops from world boss or not? ... Someone told me that necros can't get this set. Is this true?
    Honestly I do not know the answer to Necros being able to collect this set. To be honest none of the sets really interest me enough to save the whole set but there were a couple belts and shoulders that I occasionally saved.
    I do remember saving this set on one of my toons just because it was the first time I had received it. I believe it was my Barb and not my Necro though. I should have logged on all 12 of my 80s before next WB starts so I will definitely post here hedjhekenu if it was my Necro that got the FL set.

I'm pretty sure some of the WB sets are "armor specific" so to say.

Like the Titankiller (I think its called that) is for medium armor people. I only seen that on Rangers/Shamans so far.
    AndThe Fallen Leviathan set seem to be for light armor classes etc.,

I was also a bit annoyed that I couldnt get the Fallen Leviathan set for my assasine. Think it looks very cool.
    Retired

It seems the WB sets are indeed light, medium, heavy, and cloth specific Maark, which makes sense I guess.
    I never really paid attention as most of the WB sets do not interest me that much, but now that I think of it I only recall getting the 'Shattered Colossus'? on my DT. I do like the helmet and chest piece of that set.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast