Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fury vs Crom

Lightbulb Fury vs Crom

Here is a big drama expected
    Wanna show you one great screenshot about teamplay in minigames on fury. It happens rarely, thats right. We havent so much 10pvp kd farmers-daddies with average 30-0 k/d per mini than on crom, thats right and i think its may be really good, coz newbies can learn pvp without terrible stress as on crom. During morning+daytime GMT we have no minis, thats right. But at evening it is really same or even better. Just look on that screen and read group chat. Sorry for my caps, i was a bit high and was bad in this mini Another reason of my **** score is that i had a role of protector, our demo have not a good skill but he is top killer in this mini even they had 2 sins, so i just ran everywhere to help flag carrier, pom and demo as most important nabs So we won by won by kills.
    http://forums.goha.ru/attachment.php...2&d=1417538022

I was just nicely impressed so i made this thread. Biggest thx for everyone played this mini
    Last edited by Jerohn; 2nd December 2014 at 18:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Here is a big drama expected
    Wanna show you one great screenshot about teamplay in minigames on fury. It happens rarely, thats right. We havent so much 10pvp kd farmers-daddies ....[/url]
    Isn't there an area where you could post in your native tongue amongst your own people; vise attempting to post here and making absolutely NO sense ?

I'm totally being serious ~ not trying to be a jerk even tho it sounds like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinauer View Post
    Isn't there an area where you could post in your native tongue amongst your own people; vise attempting to post here and making absolutely NO sense ?

I'm totally being serious ~ not trying to be a jerk even tho it sounds like it.
    What do you mean?

This thread is win. So let me clarify: match consisted of newbies + even score = great teamplay? And now you pissing your pants of excitement. Cannot comprehend sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    This thread is win. So let me clarify: match consisted of newbies + even score = great teamplay? And now you pissing your pants of excitement. Cannot comprehend sorry.
    nah they not newbies,, well not atlsat most of them ;P
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    I think his sub-point is they actually managed to keep a civil tongue and have some teamwork
    That's nice but not exactly extremely rare on Crom in my experience
    At least I have experieced as much QQ on Fury as on Crom

Main point is probably that he wants Crom PvPers to go to Fury.
    Or he is bored with current lack of forum PvP and is trying to stir a fecal storm...

/In before lockdown
    Khemi. Picture Hell on the cheap then add more whores

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    nah they not newbies,, well not atlsat most of them ;P
    Not newbies, but mostly baddies :-p

Looks like it was a fun game, very cool. This is so rare now because of the huge skill gap between players. Not sure why AoC is apparently so difficult for so many people...

Not like there's some big secret to being decent, either. You could be well above average if you just turn with your mouse, have some situational awareness and common sense, and have like 10-15 abilities bound. Still, there are players that have been doing minigames consistently for years who are just amazingly bad...

The title of the thread being "Fury vs Crom", i was expecting a thorough comparison between 2 panels of minis from both Fury and Crom, panels that would be an accurate representation of what minigames are like on each server.

Anyway, the fact that the OP feels so elevated and proud after a mini that seems rather mediocre tells a lot about the lack of teamwork on Fury. And since Crom does not lack such quality, i don't see any PvP'er running to Fury at the sight of that minigame result.

Unfortunately, Fury seems just as dead and uninteresting that most people coming from there tend to depict it.
    {Circle of Eternity}
    Mellaus
    Lachdanann dt | Aldebarrand guard | Ataraxes demo | Tangorogrim tos | Aranruth barb | Demether pom | Errant ranger | Diluvien sin | Hekatomb necro | Haemmer bs | Nyarlathotep tos

I get your point, whats rare on Fury is common on Crom - zero teamplay. Not saying that I havent a great minis on Crom, but its pretty rare - if u end up with good pvpers, opposite team have at least one afker from 2nd minute of the round, one guy in hide and 4 ppl are trying to at least kill someone...and if your team also consist some farmer lover, those 4 folks spent the rest of time in bloodbath. But this happen on Fury as well and the big down on Fury for me is - two trolls on server can ruin the whole night of minigames (good example is the guard which I ve seen everyminigame, he was naked and just trolling around, so I petition him, next day I met him again -> loggin Crom).

Open PvP and duels is still the shine of fury, but I sitll hope for the server merge with PvE/PvP/epic instances, PvP events in BK zones + tweaked khop (the only one zone with a real arena) and possibilty to sign up with at least one friend and rewards (social PvP gear, ranks, etc) for a tournament mode <- this will be enough for a lot of PvPers...So simple, so many times suggested on TL forums, still without any reply from FC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast