Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mini Game group idea

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Yet your entire post is about "your" right to win...
    What a fućking loser you are.

I said NOTHING about handing people a win on a silver platter, my post was entirely about giving people a fighting chance in minis against the sh1t storm of noobs that sign up for minis these days.

The pug only mini game system has totally failed, it provides players with absolutely no control over who they play with, it's all about getting lucky.

I have no clue why some people don't want grouping, or why they think that a random sign up for minis in a game that was build from the ground up to be teamwork orientated is fair in anyway.

It sucks, you get what Funcom gives you and it's piss off after that. It's so unfair.

END PUG ONLY MINIS NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohaus View Post
    roflmao...
    I called Rohaus bad in global last night and now he's going to be stalking me 'till the end of time. Wonderful.

Unutterable, mrcorp, Lleilwin and Rohaus have to resort to personal attacks and trolling because they have no legitimate argument to make that validates anything they have to say on the topic of mini games, sadly these types of players are in the majority these days.
    Last edited by -Syd-; 8th June 2014 at 15:09.

Don't be absurd, Syd
    Whether it is in forums or Global your standard response to any argument is always to call someone bad or a looser.
    It's kinda hard to take you and your statements seriously with your alternate martyr and rage behaviour.

However, to respond to what I see as your singular valid question, what I fear about Group sign-ups is that IMO exactly will water down the minis to a point where the "vets" will farm the crap out of the pug.
    Level of mini-quality will rise; onesided.

The "baddies", the "noobs" the "casuals" and those just trying to learn the ropes will be the big-time loosers and what,IMO, is more important, incentive to sign up will fall drastically, eventually bringing PvP back to a niche-status known only for its beliggerence and e-peen.

I took my PvP babysteps on Wiccana in 2011. I remember it was near impossible to get into a mini because nothing popped outside US prime hours and not even much then.
    To hit (2) was an achievement simply because minis were so rare.
    Only goading, beguiling and pleading continously in Global could get ppl to sign up and most often not enough signed up to pop it.
    Satetka was the only one I observed who had a reasonable success at making a mini pop. I didn't get to see a single JS before I visited Tyranny.

The return of that particular PvP state is my fear.
    I hope that answers your question

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    The return of that particular PvP state is my fear.
    its so pathetic the amount of crap people write up just to avoid pvp at all costs and mask it as genuine interest in pvp.

this is an mmo i demand to be allowed to play with friends and guildies again in minigames, all you damn cowards just go play hello kitty online.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

What's pathetic is your vocabulary and lack of anything remotely sincere

*shrugs*

What's pathetic is your vocabulary and lack of anything remotely sincere
    rolf.
    your still just another coward who doesnt want friends to play together in an mmo.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Yes. Allow me to fix the game in four steps...

1. Allow grouping with friends(2-3)
    2. Merge servers to megaserver
    3. Roll out class balance changes
    4. Reduce grind
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    rolf.
    your still just another coward who doesnt want friends to play together in an mmo.
    You keep telling yourself that *shrugs*
    Your troll opinion means nada to me

You keep telling yourself that *shrugs*
    Your troll opinion means nada to me
    only thing ill let you kiss is my boots
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Everything Lleilwin said about minis was pure drek, I'm not going to lie...

The quality of mini games has never been worse, it's been in consistent decline for years as a direct result of forced pug sign ups. Pug-only mini games were the worst thing to ever happen to PvP, it caused more players to leave then it encouraged to play, and the players that started to play minis because of the pug sign ups were extremely low quality, it's one big race to the bottom.

Minis today are sheer luck of the draw, there's no skill involved what so ever. Bad healers, flag bots, players that can't DPS for beans, people who go AFK because they don't like your guild, that's what mini games have become because of pug only sign ups. Players are powerless to do ANYTHING to improve their own situation, they're stuck with who ever get assigned to their team, it's not fair.

I'm so tired of getting sh1t team after sh1t team where all my "team mates" ever do is aimlessly run around in circles, doing their own thing. They don't focus targets, they're never around to help when I'm getting zerged, they're such sloppy, useless pigs.

Why is it that cooperation and teamwork are seen as BAD things? I don't understand. this game was built from the ground up to be based on teamwork, MINI GAMES REQUIRES TEAMWORK TO WIN, but teamwork is not allowed, it makes no sense.

END PUG ONLY MINIS NOW!
    Last edited by -Syd-; 8th June 2014 at 19:59.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast