Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Good day Thain, good to see you still playing. I have taken a break from AOC for +/- 2years and hope to be back soon - just waiting for that damn download to finish. So I really hope to be able to join Dawnsong again.

Cya all ingame soon (I hope I can remember how to play)

Quote Originally Posted by Reginhard View Post
    Good day Thain, good to see you still playing. I have taken a break from AOC for +/- 2years and hope to be back soon - just waiting for that damn download to finish. So I really hope to be able to join Dawnsong again.

Cya all ingame soon (I hope I can remember how to play)
    Hey mate :-D
    always great to see returning oldies...see u online, when ur finished downloading ;-)

Default We have returned!!

Heya,

My Bro and I both Rangers used to be in Dawnsong about 2 years ago. We have recently returned and would lke to come back to Dawnsong... if you want us Back Thainster

Lanying and Neyteri

Quote Originally Posted by grimbles View Post
    Heya,

My Bro and I both Rangers used to be in Dawnsong about 2 years ago. We have recently returned and would lke to come back to Dawnsong... if you want us Back Thainster

Lanying and Neyteri
    Hey guys!! :-D
    Just let us know when online and we invite u back in...always nice to see old members return. :-)

How about noobs? I played in 2007 but quit for other MMOs/RL. Way behind the curve now!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicus View Post
    How about noobs? I played in 2007 but quit for other MMOs/RL. Way behind the curve now!
    We wlcome noobs as long as your over 18yrs old mate ;-)
    Dawnsong is a social guild, helping new players and returning ones who lost it is what we do :-)

We do arrange a lot of raids also though, so exp players will also find a home with us. :-)

Thumbs up

9 of 10 smokers recommend Dawnsong!
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    9 of 10 smokers recommend Dawnsong!
    You forgot to mention 9 outta 10 Gin drinkers ;-D

We got a very good population in the guild now with both low and high lvl players, noobs and exp ones. :-D
    We can still however take some more in, so if you want to progress from low lvl or get in raids give us a wink. ;-)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast