Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to get a Tiger mount?

Thx!

Now I am Lvl 3 with Tigers, and I got a bunch of new quests from them.

Question: Do I also have to do the group quests in order to get my tiger?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanLogan View Post
    Question: Do I also have to do the group quests in order to get my tiger?
    Nope, group quests are repeatables to help raise the level, but they're not a part of the "chain".

Sorry for the semi-necro, but I just started and think the white tiger (all the others are orange with different coloured harnesses, right?) is the coolest mount in the game. Is it no longer possible to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    Sorry for the semi-necro, but I just started and think the white tiger (all the others are orange with different coloured harnesses, right?) is the coolest mount in the game. Is it no longer possible to get it?
    That's the one you buy in the item shop I think.
    Br,
    Roevhalt

Quote Originally Posted by Engzoria View Post
    That's the one you buy in the item shop I think.
    Problem is, the only mounts in the store for me are the Yothian War Mares (can anyone confirm whether you can get those outside of the store btw?), two camel mounts and the Slope-Backed/Reaver horse.

You cannot get dragon spine mounts and camel beside the store.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by uncreativex View Post
    Problem is, the only mounts in the store for me are the Yothian War Mares (can anyone confirm whether you can get those outside of the store btw?), two camel mounts and the Slope-Backed/Reaver horse.
    If you're not level 80, the mounts don't show up unless you change the displayed level on the bottom left.

You guys know if it's possible to get more than 1 tiger mount the tamarin tigers?
    For example I'm rank 4 with the tigers so if I become an enemy of the tigers and
    re rank to rank 4, would I be able to get a new tiger that way?

i never tried that, but normally, when you switch faction then switch back, you cannot do the storyline quests a second time, but only the repeatables, so i think that it's not possible to get a second tiger...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast