Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: After PvP gear Update...

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    demos hit my conq hard as, that waves of flame is insane
    Perhaps you are a beginner, if you can't beat sorcerer in the near distance with conq.
    Against experienced enemy hand-to-hand combat is death for mage. Duel with the kite is not possible, because around always is another opponent.
    Last edited by Ernests; 8th July 2014 at 09:21.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Geldour is like one of the best conqs stil around. Sad though brute conqs getting nerfed. Was so fun rapping demos in frenzy stance in a bubble.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Fury server is amazingly superior than Crom server!

Crom has minis 24/7 though of lower caliber.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

In real life if u get hit by a polearm at 40 kilos or a 2-hand sword at 25 u die or get crippled.. Instead of lowering dps make animation a bit slower. And in real life if someone throws a bucket of Worms' on someone u say wtf and kill them...XD no seriously mage is good in pvp just avoid close combat same as tanks can get killed before reaching the target if u kite or cc

"Melees dominate pvp"

Casters 20 kills 2 deaths.

Ranger 18 kills 3 deaths-must nerf.
    Boyscout bearshaman

Mage is ok versus novice (PvP 1) or noob, who don't understand that demo is attacking him and ignore it.
    But in premades absolutely no fun play with demonologist. After 1 your cast start close combat, and "hello respoint".
    In hand-to-hand combat demo have the smallest survival from all classes. Also protection of enemies is significantly increased with last PvP gear update, but damage has increased very little. The main weapon of demonologist (burst) is broken. In the past, it was easy to manage to kill individual class before he kill you, just now with great protection it is troublesome. This applies particularly to 9. or 10. PvP healers or players, who gets good heal.
    Last edited by Ernests; 12th July 2014 at 12:50.

I do not feel remorse or pity for Demos or Necros. Both are easymode damage classes. If melee gets on top of a Mage, they should die quick. Necros with their easymode dots and Demo's with their nukability.... Naw, the game has never been more balanced than now... Though Soldiers still need to be tweaked but that is coming soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Perhaps you are a beginner, if you can't beat sorcerer in the near distance with conq.
    Against experienced enemy hand-to-hand combat is death for mage. Duel with the kite is not possible, because around always is another opponent.
    i never said i couldnt beat one, i said it hits hard. ( for 5-7k )

Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    demos hit my conq hard as, that waves of flame is insane
    Quote Originally Posted by Geldour View Post
    i never said i couldnt beat one, i said it hits hard. ( for 5-7k )
    Your statement has been exaggerated. Waves of flame (AA ability x5) hits 8 (EIGHT) times for 600 damage on strawman per 5 second. You as soldier have considerably more protection than strawman In addition, you must to know what conq can make with demo who doesn't move per 5 second Sometimes demonologist can't stand up alive after 1 knockback of conq.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast