Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Class Power Rankings

Duels help with a couple of things. Learning the abilities of other classes and what they're capable of, a tad bit of situational awareness(not a lot though) and some movement skills, which can be effective in a minigame.

But to truly learn everything about PvP in this game, premades with veterans(good players) is by far the quickest and most effective way to get better.

someone once told me you dont know a toon until you have 10k kills on it

It is really sad, that so many rerolled a soldier on crom that minigames are almost unplayable with,for example JS 8-9 soldiers and rest rangedps in each team. It's also definitly no fun to play against even you have a soldier yourself. If people would finnaly stop care how STRONG a class is and it comes back to a normal balance where every class is played again effectivly, it does not really matter how OP 1 class is...

Must admit Fury is bit more away from this reroller .... people play their beloved old classes and are mostly happy to master them.

Quote Originally Posted by ac1do123 View Post
    It is really sad, that so many rerolled a soldier on crom that minigames are almost unplayable with,for example JS 8-9 soldiers and rest rangedps in each team. It's also definitly no fun to play against even you have a soldier yourself. If people would finnaly stop care how STRONG a class is and it comes back to a normal balance where every class is played again effectivly, it does not really matter how OP 1 class is...

Must admit Fury is bit more away from this reroller .... people play their beloved old classes and are mostly happy to master them.
    PvP is currently broken.

+ Class imbalance.

+ Gear imbalance.

+ FC support for minimaps, PvP stats, Ranking system, PvP awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    someone once told me you dont know a toon until you have 10k kills on it
    1k+ CTF wins>10k kills

Quote Originally Posted by Jurski View Post
    1k+ CTF wins>10k kills
    this was back before mini were around and people just world pvped

1k+ CTF wins>10k kills
    1k+ Mini wins tells me one of the following.

- You avoided PVP much as you can by capping flags.
    - You cap flag immediately every match to end the match within 2-3min even if groups are perfectly balanced and players are having fun pvp.
    - You Pick up flag and do nothing else, then brings flag back to your rez and do nothing else but to pick it up again when you drop it.

Really mini wins means nothing but disorganized group content.

1k+ CTF wins>10k kills
    What does 3k CTF wins equate to?
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    1k+ Mini wins tells me one of the following.

- You avoided PVP much as you can by capping flags.
    - You cap flag immediately every match to end the match within 2-3min even if groups are perfectly balanced and players are having fun pvp.
    - You Pick up flag and do nothing else, then brings flag back to your rez and do nothing else but to pick it up again when you drop it.

Really mini wins means nothing but disorganized group content.
    On which context? If you have been playing since launch I would assume most people have 3-4k minis played on mains, I have over 3k and I did not start pvping until a little after 1.4. Even staying with bad teams and taking the loss just for pvp exp, I'm still a little over 2:1 on wins for conquest, CTF, and annilation.
    Doomsayer 2008

well if you have over 1k mini wins and under 10 kills there is a major problem unless your a bear maybe.

All other classes should be close to 20k kills if they have 1k minis wins

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast