Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The restrictions forced on people being transfered from RAGE to FURY thouugh no fault of thier own

Default Items were bought before the merge wa announced.

All of these items were bought before the merger was announced
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Quote Originally Posted by slackjoint View Post
    It's just hilarious , just checking fury and literally every new face I see has at least 1 T3 craft.
    Hahaha, that's exactly what I was expecting. Why did Funcom not filter those is a serious question.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Funcom

Moving thread to General Discussion.
    FuncomAndy 'Odonoptera' Benditt
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @AndyBenditt

Age of Conan Website | Social Guidelines | Customer Service

And again @DevilDawgPryde:

WHY THE HELL DO YOU BUY 50000 FC POINTS
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDawgPryde View Post
    [...]I probably bought over 50000 FC points, in the last 4-5 weeks.[...]
    ON A DEAD SERVER?!?!

Just like in real life:
    You invested into the WRONG company at a WRONG time -> no wonder you fail and your money is gone.

Welcome to the western economy system.

All of these items were bought before the merger was announced
    ... I probably bought over 50000 FC points, in the last 4-5 weeks....
    Merger was announced 4 weeks ago. So if you bought all your lost Rage items before the announcement, that means pretty much all of your 50,000 FP were not spent on items lost on Rage. Using that logic, there should be nothing to complain about where it comes to that 50,000 FP.

As for anything bought prior that you lost, I doubt Funcom can verify that you didn't duplicate some of what was deleted, but it never hurts to try and petition to see if there is anything they can do.

Default Not all of the points were spent on Rage

Quote Originally Posted by xCodename View Post
    And again @DevilDawgPryde:

WHY THE HELL DO YOU BUY 50000 FC POINTS ON A DEAD SERVER?!?!

Just like in real life:
    You invested into the WRONG company at a WRONG time -> no wonder you fail and your money is gone.

Welcome to the western economy system.
    Obviously I need to explain this to you. I have toons on 3 servers. I spent some of the FC points on my 1 Rage toon so I could get the pets, the Arena points, some of the t0 epics and other lower level weapons so I can use them while I slowly level up that toon on rage. and start doing the arena on Rage. Other points I used for the rest of my characters on Fury. Another reason this character wasn't higher is because I spend so much time on Fury. I find Crom Boring and Rage was dead but I still wanted to level that character up and work on he achievements, and questing on occasion
    Mongol General: Hao! Dai ye! We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?

Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Mongol General: That is good! That is good.

Obviously I need to explain this to you. I have toons on 3 servers. I spent some of the FC points on my 1 Rage toon so I could get the pets, the Arena points, some of the t0 epics and other lower level weapons so I can use them while I slowly level up that toon on rage. and start doing the arena on Rage. Other points I used for the rest of my characters on Fury. Another reason this character wasn't higher is because I spend so much time on Fury. I find Crom Boring and Rage was dead but I still wanted to level that character up and work on he achievements, and questing on occasion
    Come on, stop dude the more you're arguing the more your lose credibility, you play since 2009 "I have played AoC since 2009. My Main is Barajas but I have many different characters. 19 total" and join this forum on 2013 and you don't know about rage features, that the server is dead, lol serously who gonna believe that, what I see is a player who wanna made easy money before the transfer and get screwed. You would have been a new player I would have believed you that you didn't know and you would have try to make money before being 80 even if it's useless.

But thanks following this threads and your defence was really fun.
    Haedian, Officier/RL Les Naufragés d'Hyboria

That dude havent even write a petition. Can anyone tell me why he havent done it? May be the reason is that he dupes all his gold and other stuff and afraid that he will be banned?

This is going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by haedian View Post
    join this forum on 2013
    Everybody joined these forums on the 05/03/2013 (03/05/2013 for our US friends) because that's the date the old forums disappeared. And you're not required to create a forum account when you start playing.

Read again what Odonoptera said. If you lost items bought with Funcom Points, contact Customer Service. That specific topic is closed.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by haedian View Post
    Come on, stop dude the more you're arguing the more your lose credibility, you play since 2009 "I have played AoC since 2009. My Main is Barajas but I have many different characters. 19 total" and join this forum on 2013 and you don't know about rage features, that the server is dead, lol serously who gonna believe that, what I see is a player who wanna made easy money before the transfer and get screwed. You would have been a new player I would have believed you that you didn't know and you would have try to make money before being 80 even if it's useless.

But thanks following this threads and your defence was really fun.
    I have to agree with this, just doesn't make sense to be in game that long, that many characters, yet spend that kind of money on a lvl 58 toon on a known dead server knowing a merge was about to happen with likely inventory transfer restrictions.