Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

Quote Originally Posted by sardanapal View Post
    i prefer rf content to be difficult mainly to prevent farming for hours and hours for pathetic t4 tears drops, as teaches mainly new people absolutely nothing while empowers them with gear they dont know absolutely nothing how to benefit from it.
    a good example is t6 rf since there is a chance some players ****ing learn something about movement,placement.

not to mention of course that harder rf content gives space to regular game activity since well as i said farming is a no go.
    The "farming is a no go! arguement" is pretty good, but Funcom´s idea behind that RF must be so naive when they really don´t see the issues that the current design brought to the playerbase...

They just should check whats happen on the Server when the WB is up, Playerbase is concentrated to farm that Edit by Anzu: Thing... Some ppl maybe think its cool since its something that will be done by a bigger community... but its not! The Truth is: Pug Raids etc. will be reduced to a Minimum, Players going afk and get rewarded (wrong Statement at any time), every serious Player which wanna enjoy that game should hate WB Weeks since it limited the communities activity on that crap Content instead of enjoying whole facettes of that game...

The RF thingy is almost the same Edit by Anzu: Thing but that crap is up every week, plus u get all these Players with "WB Easy Loot" menthality into it since RF is open community Content... In fact RF is the most evil crap in its current design! Now ppl can argue yeah its cool for the casual Players to be able to raid and raid and raid but these RF raids compared to real raids are the worst Edit by Anzu: Thing and i´m sure every noob will agree on that once he joined a real raid and learns the Encounters gets in touch with non Zero tolernace lvl Players etc. thats 10x better exp. a Player can make instead of that brainless RF crap with WB infected community!

The only reason why it´s worth to Play a game like AoC is the social factor and RF is killin the social factor alot since all kind of Players get into the same pot, they Edit by Anzu: Kiss? each other, have to carry each other bla bla bla, so apart from all the technical issues the Players have to deal with, they are now forced to deal with each other on top... That´s not healthy for AoC!

Funcom has Options to fix that
    Add alternatives to get Atl. Shards.
    Make it possible to sign up as a raid for the RF = something which would be cool for Guilds and for Pugraidleaders since it guarantees that there will be enough Players to take care. For that Funcom must add a Lockout/ Cooldown or whatever to avoid easy farmin but on the same they could add maybe a few more Shards as TY for playing the Content with brain! and they also have to add kick function for that kind of "Raids when they happen via Raid sign up"
    etc. etc. there would be enough easy Solutions to safe the community from theirself to avoid that nasty WB RF Trend in its current stat.

Could look like this: Normal RF with reduced Rewards in total stays like it is = pure Edit by Anzu: Thing - Real Raid RF with increased Rewards but with lockout and Kick Function = better

OR just listen to all the Player which were begging for Weekly Quests on several Raids or Dungeons to get an alternative to that RF Edit by Anzu: Thing......
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th August 2016 at 12:19.

Edit by Anzu: You could say the same thing without the flaming.

p.s. yes, there is few players from "elite" guilds that explain to others what to do and it`s same few ppl every time. i only can say Thank you very much to those ppl. in same time there is also an "elite" uber geared woosy that make comments like: bla-bla-bla, you tards still struggle at t3, etc.
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th August 2016 at 12:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Pogec View Post
    I was in 2 raids so far, 4 and 5 wipes on cows, 1 and 2 wipes on Zelandra, both took cca 2 hours.

I would say the main problem with cows is their hp and mitigation, its balanced for raids full t5/t6 equipped ppl, but obviously in RF, half of the raid is half-blue or has worthless rags like T1 or T2, accessories with no hp etc. So it takes ages before you can bring it down, even if you focus just one at the time. Not to mention stuff like sandstorm or stonespear can still easily wipe the raid at any point, because only minority of ppl knows how they work and they still do a ton of dmg.

Zelandra is fine atm, but its gonna be unkillable in the end of the week, because at least from my experience by that time its gonna be one full melee raid after another...
    If you think it does not nerfed enough, you are in wrong. It is absolutely nerfed like all of the RF raid, and in fact I have tanked it, with the barbarian, wielding the axe T2 and he makes a ridiculous damage. The wipes do not depend on just nerf. This is a T6, requires a minimum of coordination and cooperation in that RF is not able to obtain. Half the people want to bypass the strategy using brute force (do not move the bosses in the right places, do not balance the health when there are multiple bosses at once and it is also seen in T3 where no one care of balance because of the nerf was possible to survive to enrage boss) and the other half is driven or afk or green clothes / white social Tortage.
    I believe that the failures of RF are two.
    One is fault only of the players (as in 90% of cases). It was designed to teach those who are inexperienced tactics of the top tier in a safe and controlled environment but the players have shown not caring at all, to get there to get dressed quickly and easily the highest gear they can afford (T4 in this case) and move to the next "corpse" alt, no ambition to learn and progress.
    The second fault is instead all of Funcom has decided to put it decided to put the best rings of the game in such a place where the challenge is not dependent on the place itself but by other players that hinder all forms of socialization, cooperation and strategy, however compelling, anyone who wants to put up those rings three hours and a half for boss of **** and wipe.

the proof about barb tanking if anyone think I exaggerate

500 and 600 of damage is a ridiculous damage, lower the regeneration of the stance Blood x15 + care, especially when you consider that they have inflicted to a character who is wearing light armor, Also the damage of the thorns is greatly nerfed, only the fire dot appears to be exactly the same as the original T6!
    Last edited by zujilin; 18th August 2016 at 12:11.
    Victory or Death

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselconq View Post
    Edit by Anzu: You could say the same thing without the flaming.

p.s. yes, there is few players from "elite" guilds that explain to others what to do and it`s same few ppl every time. i only can say Thank you very much to those ppl. in same time there is also an "elite" uber geared woosy that make comments like: bla-bla-bla, you tards still struggle at t3, etc.
    Maybe u r shocked now but I was leading 90% of all RF I´ve joined so far, trying to explain stuff over and over, not by wish more by duty since a huge amount of Players joins RF with WB Menthality and for some reason I don´t like it to wait 10min untill someone else feels responsible to get things started but this also the reason why I hate RF. U will be forced to deal with Ignorants and Afker´s that kind of Players that u wanna avoid in every other activities ingame! Same Story in Minigames! So If u wanna call that behaviour Arrogant, then sign up as RL leading that Edit by Anzu: That part is not needed. raids and try to keep friendly or motivated, I guarantee u will change ur mind pretty soon!

If u blame 2-3 Guilds for being able to clear Endcontent then u should ask urself if it´s their fault or not the fault of the ones which refuse to improve and learn things! Fact is: Everyone has same chances and opportunities to get things done and AoC is keeping up the Endcontent "noobunfriendly" since release!

Edit by Anzu: That part is not needed.
    Players with same interests and ambitions finding their place ingame there is nothing wrong about that Edit by Anzu: That part is not needed.

U made my Day
    Last edited by Anzu; 18th August 2016 at 14:13.

I always win in forum pvp. Don't bother trying, and keep things civil instead.
    Short cuts make long delays.

2 hours wait this morning for a RF to start ... me on tank. Then 80 mins on unicorns. Got to 5 stack buff and wiped 3 or 4 more times after that. Then 2nd boss was about 30 mins with 3 wipes. And my 2 x blue boxes dropped 2 x 15 silver. Almost 4 hours well spent. Same people died each time. Not much learning or interest in learning seemed to go on.
    Yesterday had a raid leader who seemed to speak no common language with anyone else in raid. English, German, russian, Polish etc ... could not get him to swap around groups or put healers into groups. Took an hour to get him to pass raid lead .... not sure if he know how. Random raid leader is not always a good idea. Petition to retreat kept being spammed. After lead swapped it went kinda well .... only another 90 mins. And same people kept dying. I think dying early is the new afk.

Quote Originally Posted by zujilin View Post
    If you think it does not nerfed enough, you are in wrong. It is absolutely nerfed like all of the RF raid, and in fact I have tanked it, with the barbarian, wielding the axe T2 and he makes a ridiculous damage. The wipes do not depend on just nerf. This is a T6, requires a minimum of coordination and cooperation in that RF is not able to obtain. Half the people want to bypass the strategy using brute force (do not move the bosses in the right places, do not balance the health when there are multiple bosses at once and it is also seen in T3 where no one care of balance because of the nerf was possible to survive to enrage boss) and the other half is driven or afk or green clothes / white social Tortage.
    I believe that the failures of RF are two.
    One is fault only of the players (as in 90% of cases). It was designed to teach those who are inexperienced tactics of the top tier in a safe and controlled environment but the players have shown not caring at all, to get there to get dressed quickly and easily the highest gear they can afford (T4 in this case) and move to the next "corpse" alt, no ambition to learn and progress.
    The second fault is instead all of Funcom has decided to put it decided to put the best rings of the game in such a place where the challenge is not dependent on the place itself but by other players that hinder all forms of socialization, cooperation and strategy, however compelling, anyone who wants to put up those rings three hours and a half for boss of **** and wipe.

the proof about barb tanking if anyone think I exaggerate

500 and 600 of damage is a ridiculous damage, lower the regeneration of the stance Blood x15 + care, especially when you consider that they have inflicted to a character who is wearing light armor, Also the damage of the thorns is greatly nerfed, only the fire dot appears to be exactly the same as the original T6!
    That's very small proof.

this "hotfix" . . . what a joke :/
    Hungry Bear.
    Chamacappa - Happyshamie - Sekmheth - Oyako - Nexoxcho - and an other dozen of cripples !

Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    this "hotfix" . . . what a joke :/
    Please elaborate!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Please elaborate!
    FC hammer crits Raid Finder for 16 million nerf damage.
    Retired

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast