Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Stonerune is not working for me at the time (patch 4.5)! Should I reinstall it?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by marcos73tkd View Post
    Stonerune is not working for me at the time (patch 4.5)! Should I reinstall it?
    @marcos73tkd
    First I unzipped the file stonerune_2.4.5.zip in an extra folder. Then I changed the the file "MainSplitView.xml" according to Hyall's posting in the extra folder.
    Next I created a new modified stonerune_2.4.5.zip file. At last I reinstalled the new created zip-file with AOC UI Installer 3.1.0.
    It works after restarting the game.
    Last edited by fcbsigus; 5th February 2015 at 20:50.

Quote Originally Posted by fcbsigus View Post
    @marcos73tkd
    First I unzipped the file stonerune_2.4.5.zip in an extra folder. Then I changed the the file "MainSplitView.xml" according to Hyall's posting in the extra folder.
    Next I created a new modified stonerune_2.4.5.zip file. At last I reinstalled the new created zip-file with AOC UI Installer 3.1.0.
    It works after restarting the game.

My file "MainSplitView.xml" has no paragraph <SidepanelTab name = "SPTabJournal"!
    Wherever I put the parameters indicated all tabs disappear and appear neither with the usual shortcuts!

It does, or you would not be able to open your quest window.

Scroll further down. I edited the file with Notepad+ so you might wanna give that a try too.

If all else fails I can send you my copy of the file, that works with Stonerune.

Default Thank you Hyall!

Thank you so much Hyall!

followed your instructions and everything is back up and working

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    It does, or you would not be able to open your quest window.

Scroll further down. I edited the file with Notepad+ so you might wanna give that a try too.

If all else fails I can send you my copy of the file, that works with Stonerune.
    I tried both an xml editor like a notepad. My "MainSplitView.xml" does not have the paragraph <SidepanelTab name = "SPTabJournal".
    If you can send me a copy of your file I appreciate very much.

I do not know if it is allowed to post here but this is my email: Edit by Anzu: Better send him a pm. You don't want to get more spam
    Last edited by Anzu; 8th February 2015 at 08:03.

Quote Originally Posted by marcos73tkd View Post
    I tried both an xml editor like a notepad. My "MainSplitView.xml" does not have the paragraph <SidepanelTab name = "SPTabJournal".
    If you can send me a copy of your file I appreciate very much.

I do not know if it is allowed to post here but this is my email: Edit by Anzu: Better send him a pm. You don't want to get more spam
    I seem to have the same problem. I can't find the paragraph <SidepanelTab name = "SPTabJournal". If someone could please send me a copy of their file, that would be great.

You both should have received a link to my file. It should work just fine by replacing yours with mine.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast