Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange UI 2016

If you enjoy it, then I am happy

Thank you very much

Thank you MisterClean for this awesome ui!
    After updating to v2.3 i have a slight problem in that the right character potrait for health stamina and mana revert to default settings showing the health bar above the stamina and mana bars.
    The left CharPortraitLeft.xml works ok but the CharPortraitRight.xml doesn't seem to be being applied for some reason.
    Any thoughts or ideas on why this is happening or how to fix this?

Edit: I am using the 3x25 H with spacing.

Thanks for you efforts.

I won't have the time to look into it before next week. Meanwhile I suggest that you use the xml file from 2.2 if you still have it

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    I won't have the time to look into it before next week. Meanwhile I suggest that you use the xml file from 2.2 if you still have it
    Thanks MisterClean I copied CharPortraitRight.xml from \Customized\Views\HUD into \Customized\Layouts\bottombars\3x25 h spaced and it worked perfectly.

Awesome ui mate thank you very much, I love it.

Glad it worked

And Thank you very much.!! Have fun mate

Q: Trying to finish some achievements. Atm doing ''11 sacred weapons'',but there's no markers on the map at all. Is this normal for all low-level quests,or something going wrong with UI's map?

Hello! If it is what I think it is, it is related to Yorgomir's mod. He might have decided not to include the sacred weapons quest waypoints. I have never checked though.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    Hello! If it is what I think it is, it is related to Yorgomir's mod. He might have decided not to include the sacred weapons quest waypoints. I have never checked though.
    Tnx for the reply Mr. I see in general, if you try to make non lvl80 quests, marks missing from map. Seems i'm going to have hard times to get some achievements done now without map markers >.<

Are you sure you checked the right options in your map/minimap ingame menu ?

Will you update this to newest patch ?
    {CoE}
    Torhkir- Barb/Reyaz- Sin/Matary- Ranger/Tabaru- BS/Thyon- ToS/Korwix- PoM/Nyero- HoX/Abacuz- Demo/Waziira- Necro/Kaota- Guard/Stilats- Conq/Sacrosa- DT