Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] Game breaking bug when you are inviting players to try the game again and you push off fixing for a week?

Default [Resolved] Game breaking bug when you are inviting players to try the game again and you push off fixing for a week?

Gosh Funcom...I really like the game and i've having fun since I came back..but damn.

Saga server dungeons and raids are impossible at the moment because nobody can heal!
    This server is supposed to bring old players back, and also encourage group play and teamwork.

Yet..nobody can heal or get healed..and you make a post shrugging your shoulders about "maybe we will fix it next week LOL!".

What is going on over there? This is kinda important to the game no????

Edit by Andy: This issue is now resolved. Thank you for your patience

Quote Originally Posted by DrenRawr View Post
    Gosh Funcom...I really like the game and i've having fun since I came back..but damn.

Saga server dungeons and raids are impossible at the moment because nobody can heal!
    This server is supposed to bring old players back, and also encourage group play and teamwork.

Yet..nobody can heal or get healed..and you make a post shrugging your shoulders about "maybe we will fix it next week LOL!".

What is going on over there? This is kinda important to the game no????
    This is partly false. You can only heal etc inside of major cities, khemi, conarch and old tarantia. On top of that all 6man instances are working as intended, at least the ones I have done so far - monastary.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by DrenRawr View Post
    "maybe we will fix it next week LOL!".
    Well it's not like they can extract money from bug fixing, it's practically charity work. If they could sell the fix in the item shop it would have been patched yesterday.
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Well it's not like they can extract money from bug fixing, it's practically charity work. If they could sell the fix in the item shop it would have been patched yesterday.
    Its not charity work.

Although this bug is admittedly annoying Id still say; if you cant play around this for a week then you might just as well go back to playing My Little Pony MMO
    Echotun - DT

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    Although this bug is admittedly annoying Id still say; if you cant play around this for a week then you might just as well go back to playing My Little Pony MMO
    This kind of attitude is what will kill the game. Funcom is sending out marketing emails to get returning players. There is an active effort to get more players in the game in this way.

Now, imagine someone who quit long ago because of all the launch bugs..one of the reason the game never took off like it should. They hear good things and decide to try the game again.
    Oh whats that..a huge bug that really ****s up group play out in the open (something returning friends will be doing).

"More bugs..nothing has changed." Maybe they would be correct.

It just blows my mind the way Funcom's marketing and PR is. If any of my employees treated a new campaign the way this new server is, I would replace them immediately.
    Sure, small bugs are fine, but ones this big really needs immediate attention. Plus, a significant percentage of people i've seen online have been caught in the "stuck in the keep" bug in tortage; Literally making the game unplayable.

Why would you need to take an elitist attitude in "lol play my little pony scrub", when instead, recognizing the issue would help bring more quality players into the game?

I want the game to succeed, and **** response times on big issues, and **** community responses will not allow it to succeed.

So you think the target audience for this are the players that quit right after launch?

We have had zero new content for long time, and with zero real prospect of anything on the horizon in AOC, then something quite «big» gets released out of nowhere, and all you can focus on is crying about it taking one week to patch a few moderately annoying bugs?

And Im an elitist for calling you out on it?
    Echotun - DT

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemer View Post
    So you think the target audience for this are the players that quit right after launch?

We have had zero new content for long time, and with zero real prospect of anything on the horizon in AOC, then something quite «big» gets released out of nowhere, and all you can focus on is crying about it taking one week to patch a few moderately annoying bugs?

And Im an elitist for calling you out on it?
    This isn't new content and isn't big in any form.If people enjoy fake "fresh starts" and free lootz when its over sure you can call it great.So tell me what exactly is happening in that server that you could not do on crom or fury already ?The glory of getting your name on the site and server broadcasts in a quite dead game?

Every time funcom throws a bone this community runs behind it while beforehand whining it's bad and not implemented in a good way ,now its a fresh start with fresh bugs and we justify that too ?Yep,pretty much get the content we deserve it seems.
    Sinqq - Elitist QQer

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    This isn't new content and isn't big in any form.If people enjoy fake "fresh starts" and free lootz when its over sure you can call it great.So tell me what exactly is happening in that server that you could not do on crom or fury already ?The glory of getting your name on the site and server broadcasts in a quite dead game?

Every time funcom throws a bone this community runs behind it while beforehand whining it's bad and not implemented in a good way ,now its a fresh start with fresh bugs and we justify that too ?Yep,pretty much get the content we deserve it seems.
    Yeye, fair enough with the view on the significance of the content. But its still content, which is more than no content.

I cant off the top of my head remember an update of this size or bigger in any game that was bug free. And this bug is hardly game breaking for the first days of the server.

And if you dont want to play on the saga server because of [insert reason here], then... well... dont.
    Echotun - DT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast