Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So... When merge Fury and Crom?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    As Belsvard told, replacing Epic on PvP instances (or adding genuine new PvP dimensions option) is most valid and logical option which allowing do painless merge of Fury and Crom so both populations would have nothing to complain about.

This option been mentioned many times before and afaik considered by FC, guess they just didnt have enough resources to perform it. Hopefully now with this investment influx they can do something at this matter.

No point to have more than 1 server if u can handle population all together - MMO = more people, more fun.
    Why replace, when they can just create an pvp instance. It's not such a hard programming issue.
    So when the player wanna go in to a zone, he has 3 options: Normal, Epic, PVP

I think funcom's biggest mistake now is to wait again few years until they merge crom and fury... IMO they need to do this under 6 months before fury goes dead and loose more players.
    The Law of Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Why replace, when they can just create an pvp instance. It's not such a hard programming issue.

I think funcom's biggest mistake now is to wait again few years until they merge crom and fury... IMO they need to do this under 6 months before fury goes dead and loose more players.
    Maby i will log on Fury when i am back from work😃
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post

I bet it really isn't as simple as most would think. There probably is no ability to say "instance zeta is pvp", "instance gamma is pve", etc. I believe they have the ability to say "Zone Kheshetta is PvP, or PvE", causing all instances to be the same (they were considering doing this for PvP festival week on Crom), but they can't fine-tune it the way we would want.

This means to actually do what we want, and likely what they did for normal vs Epic instances, is to recreate the entire zone, as explained in this example here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...=1#post2141111

They turns Tortage Underhalls from pvp to pve on Fury so it means that they can change a single instance ruleset.

Also they change entrance to raid instances from pvp to pve

Just make fury the F2P server, simple unlock raids upto t3 for F2P players also this would make the pvp server alot more active, if the F2P player moans that they dont do PVP buy sub go crom :P Then the fury players would have more active gamers on server they would see raids as some F2P want pve, it would also open up world PVP again.

Why do we always get the we give up merge us, not make fury alive again? Plenty of options there to make fury more active an the simple one is F2P players go fury no sub no edens garden (ofc sub players still have choice of server as fury would still be the pvp server)
    Last edited by Blourg; 29th May 2016 at 10:00.
    Edit by Melcom: so not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    They turns Tortage Underhalls from pvp to pve on Fury so it means that they can change a single instance ruleset.
    No. It means they can change a single area ruleset.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzu View Post
    No. It means they can change a single area ruleset.
    Whats the difference between area and instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    Whats the difference between area and instance?
    It depends what you mean with "instance" instance as you can swap between gamma and balder where gamma would be pvp and balder wouldnt. Or instance as an entire playfield? For example Tortage Underhalls in whole.
    Fass
    Professional northmen slayer of saga
    {Circle of Eternity}

Tortage Underhalls is an area. TU Balder, Gamma and Nu are instances of the same area.
    Short cuts make long delays.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast