Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss! Game Director Letter - May 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    That letter promises very good things, so i don't get all the crying, but i guess some people will always complain no matter what ^^

they want things they been promised 6 years or funcom took them away from them away because minority asked,

good news on this letter gj.
    but i would still want to sign mini with friend.
    pvp upate is awesome thou, finally some love to open pvp. thx
    The Law

Thanks for write this letter. Here there are some comments about it.

1)Graz to the masochists who still playing this game after 6 years.
    2)Enjoy your summer vacations everyone deserve vacations.
    3)New reward system won't work. Minis are a lottery.
    4)Conversion of tokens will be an epic fail. You killed T2 with the world bosses and now you pretend killing t3 with t2 farm.
    5)I don't know what exactly a game designer does but It's good news will be more people working in my favourite game.

PD.Only 33 Replies? Lol this game is so empty that there is nobody even QQing in the forum
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Thanks for write this letter. Here there are some comments about it.

1)Graz to the masochists who still playing this game after 6 years.
    2)Enjoy your summer vacations everyone deserve vacations.
    3)New reward system won't work. Minis are a lottery.
    4)Conversion of tokens will be an epic fail. You killed T2 with the world bosses and now you pretend killing t3 with t2 farm.
    5)I don't know what exactly a game designer does but It's good news will be more people working in my favourite game.

PD.Only 33 Replies? Lol this game is so empty that there is nobody even QQing in the forum
    maybe 1% use forums because they always turn into EU/RU/US fight, or then pve/pvp fight
    after this post i bet it starts
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    maybe 1% use forums because they always turn into EU/RU/US fight, or then pve/pvp fight
    after this post i bet it starts
    Nah, you are not that important
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaazho View Post
    A timeline for the "next raid"?
    It might be sooner than expected. If they revamp an old t2 raid it would be out before cetris as they already have functional npcs with animations and all that. Also don't have to decorate and probably make new textures models etc.

I only wonder how this lower tier raid revamp is going to happen. Unchained raids increasing difficulty? Revamping them but still remain in lower tiers? I hope unchained.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    So, like the old world and new world quests? Kill all three T1 bosses and get a purple cache (or caches) or something?
    By the way those kind of quests including the Excavators and old world dungs quests fall more in a category of achievements. But achievements are long forgotten now I would guess - even if it was one of the main priorities Joel mentioned when he became GD.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Thumbs up

very nic if funcom give incetive for turnament mini , but we need new sistem fight siege again!
    comeon funcom

Overall very disappointing letter. The most important thing, class "balance" which will cripple my main character is mentioned in only one sentence. "Long term, ongoing initiative" probably means that fixing and breaking classes again is going to be the new "content". Luckily, after years of playing this game my sub expires in a few days and there was no anniversary offer to trick me into another paying for another 18 months Speaking of anniversaries it is almost one year since we got Coils, the last really new content.

I have a main question what wasnt asked here, dont know why.

Will you do something with people who use 3rd party programs to win other players in fight? Are you working on security system to prevent cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    I have a main question what wasnt asked here, dont know why.

Will you do something with people who use 3rd party programs to win other players in fight? Are you working on security system to prevent cheating?
    uuuuuh, what are you talking about? 3rd party porgrams? the vulcan science academy has determined that winning other players using 3rd party programs is impossible
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast