Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

ok people tell me sins are not op

https://imageshack.com/i/p9ff95d8p

https://imageshack.com/i/eza9c52dp

if i bothered to ss most minis they tell a similar story sins doing insane amount of kills and virtually no deaths cause they have too much survivability in pvp
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by blynd View Post
    You fed this sin pretty well, you need to tune up your ranjor and/or your skill bro.

And about sin bombs: Start evasive action and do a sidestep after the sin dropted his bomb on you, you will be agreeably surprised by the magic.
    Last edited by Quistan; 23rd July 2014 at 12:03.
    "Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʏ ɪᴛ's ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ." - Sᴜɴ Tᴢᴜ

Rᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜ: Mᴇᴍsʜᴜʀ ʜᴀs ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ 325 ᴅᴀʏs 14 ʜᴏᴜʀs 38 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs 30 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs.

You advice them to use their abilities to avoid something actually avoidable? You advive them something skillbased? Lol...

if i bothered to ss most minis they tell a similar story sins doing insane amount of kills and virtually no deaths cause they have too much survivability in pvp
    LOL

This is just pure gold. I can show your screenshots of any class doing that (disclaimer : farming trash pug teams), even hox, bs or s&s guard. Just stop.

And for the record Zyphyrr is an old veteran player so about as far from the "average" sin as you can get. Meaning that no, not every sin can do what he does. In fact very few can. Most sins are free kills and die more than they kill unless they play like Talir (hide and run a lot) but then who cares about those clowns?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

lol, what SS. One mini heals vs. no heals, of course the sin farmed your team. The other mini your team's hox is 0-24...wonder who fed kills that game.

My point is anyone can produce any number of SS with EVERY class in the game at the top of the kill list. These SS mean nothing, my question is why didn't you try to kill those sins? It only takes one Deadly Draw and a Pen shot w/advantage to bleed them out...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    These SS mean nothing
    Sure, but every time there thoses popping on every thread :
    "hox is fine"
    "ranger is Op and stupid"
    "Demo/necro are the kings of JS so why nerf soldiers QQ"
    and so on.

The fact that it's like the 34387112th thread on ranger is kinda representative of the aoc community (being pvp or pve).

Instead of doing 1 constructive thread with arguing, analysis and suggestions, better create a new thread every week on the same thing but still full of crap.

And you guys are still surprised Funcom takes ages to make up things, with feedback like that...

lol, what SS. One mini heals vs. no heals, of course the sin farmed your team. The other mini your team's hox is 0-24...wonder who fed kills that game.

My point is anyone can produce any number of SS with EVERY class in the game at the top of the kill list. These SS mean nothing, my question is why didn't you try to kill those sins? It only takes one Deadly Draw and a Pen shot w/advantage to bleed them out...
    Cause hitting a crazed sin on acid it sodding impossible when the stupid game makes me have to stand like a statue to do combo/cast

The ss was to show how insane a sin like talir is using op skills from hide and run away
    Delved and me just did some testing and we're looking at the numbers and yes dd + rs is insane bleed rs needs to have the tick cut or damage cut. The full dps spec sin did face stab for over 5k that need looking at too. Both classes need some work Tbh. They are both too easy to do well with and great players can just make them op to everyone else. The issue in this game for all classes is its reliance on gear and that is always going to hurt pvp and balance in a game.

Technology is might

You cant hit a sin with autoaim but really asked where the differences between Sin and ranger is. If you cant hit a sin with a ranger how will you fight any class as a sin qith the short range and without autoaim. XD

For real, if a ranger complaints about hitting something, somwthing is just awful wrong.

PS: tAlirr is an awful bad sin. Just hiding and running. Ir just 2 ppl in a mini play like this and it is nearly impossible to win anything. Why even bothering about such stupid selfish playstyle at all? Every class shines when only engaging with everything ready and not careing about anything like the team or minigame goals.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 23rd July 2014 at 12:55.

Cause hitting a crazed sin on acid it sodding impossible when the stupid game makes me have to stand like a statue to do combo/cast

The ss was to show how insane a sin like talir is using op skills from hide and run away
    Delved and me just did some testing and we're looking at the numbers and yes dd + rs is insane bleed rs needs to have the tick cut or damage cut. The full dps spec sin did face stab for over 5k that need looking at too. Both classes need some work Tbh. They are both too easy to do well with and great players can just make them op to everyone else. The issue in this game for all classes is its reliance on gear and that is always going to hurt pvp and balance in a game.
    Shield Bash, LB, Booby Trap, Mez Shot, Root, Cripple, Snare...that's all in any basic ranger build (you can remove LB for some). That's 7 CCs. If you can't at least escape a ranger with 7 CC's then you need to go play a soldier or a shammy where you'll be the last person to be thought of.

I was in several minis on my ranger and only died to a sin twice in 5 games where every team I was against had multiple sins...and my ranger is pvp 3, so dying to sins on a ranger is far from a class or gear issue.
    Doomsayer 2008

Shield Bash, LB, Booby Trap, Mez Shot, Root, Cripple, Snare...that's all in any basic ranger build (you can remove LB for some). That's 7 CCs. If you can't at least escape a ranger with 7 CC's then you need to go play a soldier or a shammy where you'll be the last person to be thought of.

I was in several minis on my ranger and only died to a sin twice in 5 games where every team I was against had multiple sins...and my ranger is pvp 3, so dying to sins on a ranger is far from a class or gear issue.
    Your miss understanding. While the emphasis in AoC is gear balance is impossible as gear > everything.

Sins yes if I'm at distance I can nuke them but they hit accelerated and off they go and if they have a healer in team then the dots count for little if the healer throws the odd green and the occasional blue heal.
    As for specing 7 CC's I don't I spec lb lht bt cb and sometimes js. The melee ones I don't bother with cause I use 2 differen bows one with extra range to get those runners in for sw necros in js.

But for my my personal play style puts me in close proximity to melee and sins especially and I do find myself even in say hi on the ledge I will always have a sin come and pop from stealth behind me and I'm dead in less time then it takes to turnaround.
    Yes I'm not playing ranger to optimum boredom level cause I play for fun not stats. I have done many a tt where I will be bait and make 4-5 players chase me across the map and they then find their totem dead and ours not. I play for the win not the kills but that's just me. The classes especially sin and ranger need to be looked at and have th totally rework the feat trees make them have to rate stuff off. Cause atm neither really does. Ranger doesn't need to trade anything as all the best feats are easily attainable and so the most used spec in pvp is also the strongest specforce us to have to think do I want linebreaker but I won't have enough points to get the dps boost etc etc. You get what I mean. All classes should have some checks and balances in the feat trees but atm they are either broken or unused because there is nothing forcing people to do anything but use the same builds time and again.

Force guards to have to go for crazy dps or turtle not be able to stance dance their way to a gazillion kills for no deaths. Balance has to come at some point but not based on whines from people who find one class an issue to them. Sins and rangers need to be harder to play. 5k from facestab or 4.8 from dd + ps in triple the time does not compare the burst of a ranger needs to be reduced but so does a sins. I'll also like to remind you all that what you call for because of pvp effects pve and a crap dps class like a ranger in pve makes a nerf such a bad idea. If they could find away to truly split the pvp stats of stuff and the pve stats it would make life for all classes much better.
    Last edited by blynd; 23rd July 2014 at 13:54.

Technology is might