Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get to Work Funcom

They're probably working on a patch for issue 6 of TSW, but they at least owe us some clarity. I've tried to give the new team the benefit of a doubt, but they're quickly using up what little goodwill the corporate changes bought them.

While I can express I have concern, it is still VERY early in the restructuring thing that is going on.
    Some people just have the patience of a goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    While I can express I have concern, it is still VERY early in the restructuring thing that is going on.
    Some people just have the patience of a goldfish.
    I'm not terribly sure how impatient you think goldfish are, or if you've just made a mess of an unrelated saying.

Regardless, we've been patient for a terrific amount of time and it comes as little surprise that the population may dwindle when so little is done yet a subscription is still charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    I'm not terribly sure how impatient you think goldfish are, or if you've just made a mess of an unrelated saying.

Regardless, we've been patient for a terrific amount of time and it comes as little surprise that the population may dwindle when so little is done yet a subscription is still charged.
    Minis aren't popping on Set and we can't even fill dungeons right now at 11:42 AM CST. It usually isn't a problem even at this hour... so people just aren't playing.

Give the team a little bit more time. The priority list probably looks like this on their schedule.

1.) Fix TSW #6

2.) Fix AoC Nvidia glitches.

3.) Work on AoC existing content

4.) Get ready for update on TSW

5.) Prepare crafting update launch in May.

1342.) Do something with AO.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Give the team a little bit more time. The priority list probably looks like this on their schedule.

1.) Fix TSW #6

omg :S is there ever gonna be some pvp focus? :,(

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    LOL. It would be the 2nd of the two.
    I gotta stop posting on the forums before my coffee has fully kicked in.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post

1.) Fix TSW #6

May? haha haha haha.

Why no merge why?WHY? .jke..
    Then we can have world war 3.The east vs the west.
    Maybe game can be played then..:>

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I'm tired of asking. I'm tired of waiting. I hope all of the new players from steam enjoy the game, but for those of us that have been here from the beginning, there's absolutely no reason to keep banging our head up against the wall.
    It's tough ~ minis are starting to die off and PuG-Raids are struggling to fill ~ I think it was said; people are just not playing

GW2 has a new 8-Bit zone JUST for the month of April. How do you compete with games that pump out content just for the **** of it? ~ lol

I don't think it's new Raid zones that will help AoC ~ FUNCOM needs to give ppl a reason to visit areas that aren't just 80-centric, get that crafting revamp NOW, and make some major edits to the game-store (Tier'd gear and PvP gear available) with some minor constraints.

I'm often pulled away from AoC because competitors are outpacing it.

"Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast