Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's Get to Work Funcom

Default Let's Get to Work Funcom

We all appreciate your hard work and innovation in this game. However things must be done promptly now to makes this game grow from what it is now.

1. Merge the servers. Either merge all eu/us, or at least merge all us servers and eu servers. Seperate them with pvp blood and gore, and pve instances. Guards on pvp server? Such a dumb idea that stifled the game since buggy guards in 1.05.

2. Fix major stability and lag bugs. Nvidia driver crashes, server lags, and authentication errors during soft log and log ins needs to be fixed asap

3. Be creative with content. Since resources are limited and content updates are suffering, old world dungeones must be updated to earn rares and khitai sixman gear. Many of the vets have done every single sixman in the game over and over. Refresh it with old world dungeons like xiba rare bosses and tordelbach's tomb for 80s that gives rares and mastery xp.

4. Bridge the gap between new steam players and old vets. Allow mastery to be earned pre 80, for both f2p and premium players. Only allow few aa's to be used/equiped pre 80. Or, set up brackets for AAs allowed for 39s, more AAs for 59s, the 79. Lower the gold requirements for all purchasable gear so even more casual players can obtain them. Now when they turn 80 they're not useless in sixmans or pvp.

5. Further revamp f2p. Current system and upcoming f2p tweaks still follow an unsustainable system. More content have to be given to f2p players while incentivizing them for end game contents and premium subscription.

We all know there needs to be further pve/pvp balance and contents. However as of right now these are some of the most crucial things that have to be done to capitalize on the steam player influx timing. As always us vets all appreciate this game for its uniqueness, but critical things must be changed to sustain the population and then make the game thrive in the future.

I'm tired of asking. I'm tired of waiting. I hope all of the new players from steam enjoy the game, but for those of us that have been here from the beginning, there's absolutely no reason to keep banging our head up against the wall.

Either fc gets it together make it better, or management fails once again and kills the game completely, most vets don't care no more. Neither do I. Still, the hope is there, just that the faith isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Babaloo View Post
    Is it game over?
    Yup, now u can leave ur room at last =)

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Yup, now u can leave ur room at last =)
    I haven't been playing AoC for more than 2 years. I resubbed recently only to find out there was no reason to resub.
    Last edited by Babaloo; 1st April 2013 at 08:07.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    We all appreciate your hard work and innovation in this game. However things must be done promptly now to makes this game grow from what it is now.

1. Merge the servers. Either merge all eu/us, or at least merge all us servers and eu servers. Seperate them with pvp blood and gore, and pve instances. Guards on pvp server? Such a dumb idea that stifled the game since buggy guards in 1.05.

No merge please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    2. Fix major stability and lag bugs. Nvidia driver crashes, server lags, and authentication errors during soft log and log ins needs to be fixed asap
    That should be the 1st priority for them.
    I don't think that f2p stuff is an issue at all. If you are f2p you get months worth of game for free. If you enjoy the game during those months you can subscribe. If you don't enjoy the game enough to subscribe gtfo or don't whine about it at least. Sure we all want more players into the game but if they aren't subscribing after they got the tast of the game for free there's nothing more to be done. Some games aren't for everyone. I see maybe more new subbed players at the moment so there's nothing wrong with the game (nothing major) but the fact that they need to fix the bugs with the engine like nvidia bug and the lag issues that are worse these days than they have been in the past.
    This new GD looks to be just full of it as he promised us 200 bug fixes and so far we haven't got any. What we have got is one broken patch two times. First it was more broken and now it's just less broken. If he realy wanted to make the game better he should fix the game not think of ways to change it.

This might seem a little crazy but perhaps some new content would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondmeister View Post
    No merge please.
    WFT are you talking about no merges. Get your head out of your ***.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast