Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Zerg finder t6 lady and lotus

well, must say this nerf is to much. first bosses just a joke. hox with khitai feet/wrists/shoulders, t2 chest/legs, blue khitai helm can run around with no problem. "burning sand" not burn, tornadoes at left wall not burn, "uderground spikes" (sorry don`t remember real name) looks like doing so low dmg that can be ignored.
    Zelandra can give some wipe becouse ppl fail to dps Nessa&Heng to 75% at same time.

so imo need buff first bosses a bit. +/- half of what was nerfed

p.s. good example of what happen when not tested content go live
    Last edited by Dieselconq; 18th August 2016 at 20:44.

OMG guys can you pls stop QQ about RF

its RF it has to be easy ... and the ppl crying about the loot if T3 and T4 NOT END GAME GEAR ANY MORE

and if are really saying that there is no more pug raids or 6 man then you didn`t even login to the game

i`m doing more than 2 UC run every day with global

wyrm every day still looking for the tail for my DT

and a lot of Khitai 6 man even you can find (HOC rare farm) these days

RF is not bad its new and refreshing thing for the game

soo better than QQ here in the fourm go and make group in game

Quote Originally Posted by mgnnhm2008 View Post

its RF it has to be easy ... and the ppl crying about the loot if T3 and T4 NOT END GAME GEAR ANY MORE

and if are really saying that there is no more pug raids or 6 man then you didn`t even login to the game

Have to agree, I just logged in and I can see a Yakhmar raid going on, someone doing House of Crom, and someone doing an unchained dungeon, all of which seem to be looking for my ToS should I want to go.

Those arguments doesnt rly hold up, first of all, sure t3 and t4 isnt end game gear anymore by name, but T4 gear can be used for any content ingame with eez, since the upgrade scaling in this game is very marginal to other mmos. Oh and also that ring, is the best ring ingame for most scenarios. Its obtainable trough content you can literally afk trough with eez, no ones even trying to stop you.

Second, Its obvious other activities is being played. Since RF sucks. Doesnt justify the existence of RF in any way tho. It still drag new players into a loop they will get tired of in a matter of weeks, leave the game faster then they would if they had joined for casual T1,T2 and go trough the natural progression of the game.
    Last edited by magnum92; 18th August 2016 at 23:31.
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]

lol, no, I QQ here, then stop playing this petty game. enjoy your free pinatas and amazing community bursting life into game through RF

raidfinder + new item shop was final straw. game is in lifesupport, and funcom trying to drain as much cash they can off if with minimal effort. which was the case for many years already, but not to this extent.

spikes didn't do much damage in original RF raid: I could sit through most of it on my pom, let alone my bear. Low geared characters had to watch out though. Have not been in RF since nerf.

This RF I'm with is still wiping. One wipe on first boss because no healers in the tank groups or something and the raid leader was afk and now a wipe on the second boss because half the raid is trying to do the kite method and the other half trying to do the normal method.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhiele View Post
    This RF I'm with is still wiping. One wipe on first boss because no healers in the tank groups or something and the raid leader was afk and now a wipe on the second boss because half the raid is trying to do the kite method and the other half trying to do the normal method.
    Sounds like fun ,But hey free orange loot for everyone,RF is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    spikes didn't do much damage in original RF raid: I could sit through most of it on my pom, let alone my bear. Low geared characters had to watch out though. Have not been in RF since nerf.
    Almost none. Nabs screaming "move! move!", although you can stand in the spikes and take very little damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Almost none. Nabs screaming "move! move!", although you can stand in the spikes and take very little damage.
    You do take enough damage where it makes sense to move. I was on my T4 barb last night and taking damage from the spikes and had to move out of them, but could also be a natural reflex of knowing to move out of crap that hurts...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789