Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Premade Tournament - Crom server

edit post:.......
    Last edited by Vutra; 26th July 2014 at 05:35.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutra View Post
    ...ur even YT stars
    Yeah showing legit gameplay... Sad that you couldn't maintain a good sportsmanship till the end.

Marny that's not the kind of reply to post after one match.
    This tournament is ended for us, but if a new tournament starts and I'm still the organizer, if you make another post like that you will not be accepted or kicked.
    Just a little warning now.

There is no proof (video or screenshot) that Night Crabs was playing not legit in our games.

Anyway, just a reminder for everyone: remember that videos or screenshot are needed to proof non legit stuff.
    Moderators remove videos from forums, so if someone has something to report, send videos / screenshot by PM to me and Teamspeaker of the other group.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 25th July 2014 at 23:58.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    Yeah showing legit gameplay... Sad that you couldn't maintain a good sportsmanship till the end.
    u played BS on rage(Norther if i remember), played against u, played with u in minis...i have nothing but respect for you, just seen that you are the lead(or one of) of NC, am sorry for the post above. but i can not apologize for something that i have seen, am playing this game prolly 2 long. respect is hard to get , and easy to loose.
    GZ to ur team for the win, whatever that should mean...lets keep spirit up , whatever that means as well
    Last edited by Vutra; 26th July 2014 at 07:29.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Necros have "arcane marauder"? Time to roll one then
    So ****i.g low... to cheat in premades.. SO f....g sad

Edit by Anzu: Posting an already moderated link is not a smart move.
    Last edited by Anzu; 26th July 2014 at 09:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post
    Necros have "arcane marauder"? Time to roll one then
    So ****i.g low... to cheat in premades.. SO f....g sad

what do u know about that? ur some anonymous DT, Blacksoul. i didnt understand as well...point is to keep good sportmanship spirit up, no mater what...till the end of the game...now i get it
    Marny----> Imarny

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksoulx View Post

yes we russian cheaters are so pro we make it possible that arcane marauder proc on our necros to buff their movement speed ) watch our buffs closely!

Quote Originally Posted by vbird13 View Post
    yes we russian cheaters are so pro we make it possible that arcane marauder proc on our necros to buff their movement speed ) watch our buffs closely!
    but of course...buffs...thats the only logical answer, how could i miss c it omg...btw, why are u hammering nails in ur own coffin ffs
    Marny----> Imarny

Thanks for the matches fellas, too bad some had to resort to this kind of atittude afterwards.

Many thanks to Korrando for the whole effort.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~