Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mini Game group idea

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Was a lot of fun teaming and fighting my friends.
    I find myself questioning the validity of this claim..
    Last edited by Laethiel; 7th June 2014 at 00:05.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    If you all have as many friends as you claim, then there is premades for you all to go to, and stop trying to institute the ability to farm bad pugs.

Played last night, 8 pm est. I know all 11 other players, and each mini was a mix and match. Was a lot of fun teaming and fighting my friends. I think if this is the biggest change you want to see, this game is perfect, and you and I would agree to disagree.
    if you call every mini ending after 2mins after 2 leave 2 hide then 2 get farmed on a pad for the last 18 mins, then yes, yes it is perfect.

at least if you could group with 2 mates it would be 3v6 instead of 2v6.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    I find myself questioning the validity of this claim..
    he is a tos, sometimes his storm field hits his bros

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    he is a tos, sometimes his storm field hits his bros
    I think you misunderstood the context there...
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    if you call every mini ending after 2mins after 2 leave 2 hide then 2 get farmed on a pad for the last 18 mins, then yes, yes it is perfect.

at least if you could group with 2 mates it would be 3v6 instead of 2v6.
    lets look at this claim.

Claim 1: your team is the team getting farmed, you and your friend leave or hide.

Claim 2: opposing team is getting farmed by you and your friend, this just validates my point of grouped friends farming bad teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Well, I suppose if the intent is to get 5 picked friends and farm disorganized pugs, then limits just sounds foolish.
    No... the intent to to keep bad pugs like you OFF my team, the other team would have the exact same opportunity to put a group together under a full grouping system, so the argument that allowing a full grouping queue would be unfair is moot.

Yes, pugs will get stomped by premades, in which case, put a group together so you're better able to compete, you would have this option.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO WIN.

If your team is bad then you deserve to lose, stop advocating for a system that waters the game down for you.

If team A is better than team B, then team A should win. Why do you think it's fair in anyway to sabotage team A just to give you a better chance? You obviously fear competition.
    Last edited by -Syd-; 7th June 2014 at 15:18.

Syd, your post is a true revelation. I read it, I think about it. I read it again and I only see wisdom. Most of all I love your last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    You obviously fear competition.
    Good to see players like you who want a real challenge, like a true warrior.

Only time I've seen Unutterable's team loose was when Syd was on it... As a guard scared of picking up flags and leaving it to the DPSers. Admittedly, we don't clash that often in minis, but that one mini was rather spectacular.
    If I should call anyone bad on that team on that particular day, it wouldn't have been Unutterable.
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 7th June 2014 at 21:21.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO WIN.

Yet your entire post is about "your" right to win...

Quote Originally Posted by unutterable View Post
    some of us don't have friends, though.

Like syd.
    roflmao...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast